Vanity Coupon Codes
By using the Vanity Coupon Codes plugin, you can provide your partners the option of requesting a unique name for their discount codes.
A vanity discount code is similar to a tracked affiliate coupon, with one major distinction. They give the impression of being one-of-a-kind and personalised specifically to the affiliate. Affiliates can have their own unique coupon code based on their name, company name, or any other name they choose.
This type of discount code can be used to make the affiliate and their audience feel special. Furthermore, as the site owner, you can provide affiliates with vanity coupon codes without having to pay out a large sum in commission. Affiliates can be enticed to sign up for your programme with the promise of vanity discount codes.
- Voucher codes for individual consumers can be accepted or rejected.
- Generally accept or reject fictitious discount codes
- Automatic verification of discount codes
- Emailed confirmations of acceptance or rejection
- The Affiliate Area and the Affiliate Portal work together seamlessly.
- Combination with both static and variable discount coupons
- Incorporation of WooCommerce, EDD, and MemberPress support
Your website’s aesthetic will affect how the Affiliate Area is displayed. The Affiliate Area’s appearance can be difficult to modify with some WordPress themes. What level of custom code you’re willing to tackle is up to you.
The Affiliate Portal, once installed, will stand out visually from the rest of your site. Your partners, on the other hand, will discover a simple to use interface that makes their tasks a breeze. Partners will immediately feel at ease here. You won’t ever need to tweak it or worry about it again.
Features and benefits
- Stylish design that’s sure to impress at first glance
- It renders beautifully across all screen sizes.
- Compatible with all WordPress designs.
- With no additional CSS, JS, or PHP code needed, there is no upkeep involved.
- Information that can be sorted
- Generatives can now enjoy a modern pagination interface
REST API Extended
A complete RESTful API is provided by AffiliateWP for developers and other applications to access data stored in AffiliateWP databases in a read-only fashion. The REST API Extended plugin extends the core functionality of REST API to include the ability to create, update, and delete records in the AffiliateWP database.
A few examples of possible applications include
- Monitoring of traffic from sites outside of WordPress, as well as referral data
- eCommerce platforms other than WordPress that support referral tracking
- Integrating affiliate account data from many sources
- A system that syncs with third-party apps to update affiliate profiles in real time
- Affiliates’ referral information is updated whenever an order is submitted to a third-party payment processor.
- Affiliate portals built on platforms other than WordPress
Direct Link Tracking
When a customer arrives on an affiliate’s website and sees an affiliate link, they know the affiliate will get a cut of the sale. There is a chance that a visitor’s scepticism about your site’s content will increase if an affiliate link is present. You may lose a sale if a potential consumer is put off by an affiliate link (and a missed commission for your affiliate).
Direct Link Tracking hides all affiliate links from site visitors, increasing the likelihood that they will click through and make a purchase. Both you and your affiliates will be pleased with the increased sales and commissions.
- Adds a “Direct Links” tab to your WordPress dashboard, where you can see a comprehensive summary and manage all of your direct link monitoring sites in one convenient location.
- If an affiliate’s domain is not approved by you, they cannot get payment or create a direct link to your site.
- Turn on everywhere or just for certain affiliates: To enable Direct Link Tracking on a global or affiliate-specific scale, go here.
- Maximum attainable domain count: Limit the total number of domains an affiliate can enter or limit it individually.
- From the consolidated “Direct Links” admin screen, you can manage the approval, rejection, deletion, and inactivation of domains.
- Control the websites your affiliates are linked to with ease. Manage all of your affiliates’ links in one place with WordPress.
- Notify the site administrator and the affiliate through email when a new domain is filed for approval and again when the domain is accepted or refused.
- Domain blacklisting allows you to prohibit previously added domains from being added and also prevents a visit from being saved if the domain is already in use.
Custom Affiliate Slugs
Many affiliates can promote your site at once by using the many unique affiliate URLs generated by AffiliateWP. In addition, with Custom Affiliate Slugs, affiliates can design their own unique “slug.” When constructing a referral URL, a slug is used in place of the affiliate’s typical username or ID.
- Affiliates should be able to generate unique slugs in the Affiliate Area.
- Let select partners make their own vanity slugs
- Create unique identifiers (slugs) for newly registered affiliates automatically.
- Auto-generated custom slugs can have their character count limited.
- Automatically create alphabetical or numeric custom slugs
- Affiliate slugs can be edited or deleted in the Affiliate Edit screen.
- When adding an affiliate by hand, you can give them a unique slug.
- For use with affiliate referral URLs of any aesthetic preference or lack thereof.
- Affiliates will not share slugs; there will be no occurrences of duplicate slugs.
- At any time, a custom slug can be changed, making it available for adoption by other affiliates.
- The affiliate must confirm their intent to change a slug by entering the custom slug twice.
- Create unique slugs for your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms
Using the famous WordPress form plugin Gravity Forms, you can quickly and easily create a unique registration form for your affiliates with the help of the Affiliate Forms for Gravity Forms plugin.
By purchasing the Lifetime Commissions upgrade, a customer can permanently associate themselves with a certain affiliate and have that affiliate earn a commission on any subsequent purchases made by the customer.
Offering affiliates the chance to earn commissions for life is a great way to get them to promote your business’s goods and services. Because your affiliates will try so much more to connect with a buyer, your revenue will rise considerably.
- As affiliates put in more effort to promote your products and services, you should expect to see an increase in overall sales.
- If a consumer makes a purchase after clicking on an affiliate link, the affiliate will receive credit for the sale even if the customer deletes their cookies, uses a different computer, or is not signed in at the time of purchase (guest purchase).
- Affiliates can bring in more visitors and buyers thanks to their connections with their networks.
- Allow affiliates to earn commissions for as long as their links remain live on your site.
- Turn on lifetime referral rates for all affiliates or for individual affiliates on your website.
- You may easily assign an affiliate to any registered user from the WordPress dashboard. Once a customer makes a purchase after clicking on an affiliate link, the affiliate will earn a commission.
- Affiliates will need to manually add and delete customers from their records as needed.
- Limit the length of time you’ll be in a “lifetime” relationship with a consumer.
- Within the WordPress backend, you can easily move customers from one affiliate to another.
If you have a PayPal account, you may use the service’s “PayPal Payouts” feature to quickly and easily distribute funds to your affiliates.
With PayPal Payouts, you can spend much less time on payout processing and more time really running your company. Affiliates are also pleased with the new system because it expedites the transfer of payments to their accounts.