Easy Digital Downloads Per Product Emails
With EDD Per Product Emails, a store administrator can configure individualised email notifications for each individual merchandise. When you need to provide the customer with additional information, this is an incredibly helpful tool to have.
In addition to the regular receipt for the purchase, an email that is unique to product X will be sent to the consumer if they make a purchase of that product.
- Send individualised emails based on the merchandise being purchased.
- The email template that is selected in EDD’s preferences will be used for any customised emails that are sent.
- When you linger over each download, you will see a link that says “Send Test Email.” Clicking that link will allow you to test out your personalised emails. The “Sale Notification Emails” settings field in EDD is used to send test emails to the admin email addresses that are mentioned in that field.
- You have the option of making custom emails inactive (which is helpful when conducting tests), active, or deleting them entirely.
- A new email tag known as download name can be utilised in either the subject or body sections of an email. The name of the merchandise will be displayed when this tag is processed.