FacetWP – Advanced Filtering for WordPress
FacetWP is compatible with the vast majority of themes, and it enables you to quickly add search and filter facets practically anywhere on your page or theme by employing PHP or shortcodes. It utilises the custom fields, taxonomies, and post data that are already present on your site (author, post date, post type, etc). It has a wide variety of facet kinds, such as checkboxes, date ranges, dropdown menus, sliders, proximity (geolocation), and many more.
Because FacetWP is built on Ajax, filtering may take place rapidly and without the need to refresh the page. The index table is also utilised by the plugin for increased performance.
- Genuine facet searching.
- Smart filtering
- Make use of the data that is already on your website to filter.
- All forms of posts are supported.
- Supports all taxonomy
- Offers support for user-defined fields
- Integration with Advanced Custom Fields that is already built in (ACF)
- Integration with the plugin known as the Meta Box
- Maintains compatibility with WooCommerce’s product characteristics and variants.
- WooCommerce SKUs and other product meta may be searched with this plugin.
- Supports post characteristics (title, post date, post author, etc)
- Numerous user interface component settings
- Simple to put into action
- Based on Ajax for quickness
- There will be no full-page refreshes.
- Beaver Builder support
- Apply a colour criterion to the results.
- The amount of time since filtering.
- Filter results by first letter
- Conditional logic
- Select based on hierarchy
- Range list
- Map facet
- The integration of SearchWP
- Relevanssi integration
- The integration of WooCommerce
- Integration of Digital Downloads That Is Simple
- Integration of the WP Job Manager
- Meta Box integration
- Integration of polylanguages
- Incorporation of WPML