GravityView – Math
Calculations may be performed quickly and easily using Math by GravityView. The use of Gravity Forms and GravityView is completely optional. Carry out some computations with the data from your Gravity Forms form. Calculate totals. Carry out difficult tasks successfully. tally the number of submissions made in a form. The values are consistently brought up to date. Pure mathematics Carry out some mathematical computations. It is not necessary to use Gravity Forms or GravityView. Calculating with WordPress is now a breeze, even with basic numbers: [gv math] 129 * 293 [/gv math] Calculations of a more advanced level are also feasible. Do you need to figure out how much space a circle takes up? The calculation for r2 with a radius of 4.5 looks like this: [gv math] PI * pow ( 4.5, 2 ) [/gv math] Gravity Gives Rise To Carry out computations determined by all of the information entered into a Gravity Forms form. Note that while Gravity Forms captures a massive amount (or tonnes) of varied data, your application may not resemble the samples we provide. Calculate over the entirety of the form:
- Display the total amount of the field’s values.
- Show the total number of form submissions in a form.
- Calculate the mean of the field values.
- Find the greatest possible value in the field.
- Display the lowest possible value in the field.
- Excellent compatibility with GravityView:
Carry out computations for each of the entries that are now displayed, but do it on a single page for each entry.
- Perform computations on the values of the items that are now displayed (great for showing a total or average value)
- Carry out complex computations using a number of different fields.
- Performs well when included into a Custom Content field or widget.