JetSmartFilters For Elementor
AJAX Filters made simple with the JetSmartFilters for Elementor WordPress Plugin, which can be applied to custom articles, WooCommerce terms, and products. Find the most effective search and filter application for use with WordPress and Elementor. You can economise your time and steer clear of incurring technological debt by using JetSmartFilters.
Show only the pertinent choices so that consumers can quickly locate the goods they are looking for with just one click. Examine the Indexer settings and see if there is a counter option you can use to display the total number of things in categories.
You will purchase the JetSmartFilters Plugin for WordPress Elementor for Life at an extremely low price, have access to free upgrades, and have the confidence of TheSimpleWP behind your purchase.
- Rating filter: You can sort the displayed order of the results based on a variety of parameters, such as the title, date, author, name, price, and rating, among other things.
- Hierarchical filter: To visualise data in the shape of an expandable tree, apply filter hierarchy to custom posts or products.
- Indexer: You can use the Indexer option to save information about Products or Posts in the database so that only relevant choices are displayed after you select a filter.
- Active Filters: View the list of filters that are presently active, and then deactivate them using the feature called smooth running active filters.
- Rating filter: Make it possible for users to browse for posts or products based on the rating they received.
- Check range filter: In order to provide site visitors with an easy method to select products or publications, you should specify tuning forks with a more frequent range.
- Checkbox filter: add checkboxes for product attributes, category s or custom field values
- Date range filter: Include the date range on the list of filters that visitors can use to locate the products or publications that meet their requirements.
- Pagination: Make it possible for visitors to scroll through the entire list without having to refresh the website.
- Radio filter: pages for products or posts in the library should have an active radio filter populated.
- Range filter: determine the minimum and maximum values for the product price, as well as any other unique value.
- Search filter: You can locate publications that have the quantities you require by making use of the search functionality, which is extremely quick.
- Visual Filter: design your filter however you like by adding any box of colours or pictures to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
The JetSmartFilters for Elementor plugin is a powerful toolkit that significantly reduces the amount of time and money spent on the construction of complicated filtering structures.
The process of establishing or editing a product filter requires very little effort from you.
Modify any website’s filter bar in any way and with any combination of patterns and settings.
You can accomplish any desired search hierarchy by mixing and matching the 9 different types of filters.
Any WordPress theme, page, or article type is capable of having any and all filters applied to them.
Construct and customise filtration structures in Elementor and Gutenberg simultaneously.
JetSmartFilters plugin makes the filtering more user-oriented
Use Indexer to display the filtered results smartly
Exhibit only the relevant selections so that customers can locate the products they want with a single click. Test out the counter option within the Indexer settings to see how it works for displaying the total amount of items in categories.
Develop a Faceted Search System for your project
- Adjusted filtering logic: Provide users with the option to apply numerous filters. The faceted search system makes it possible to display on the page choices that are specific and pertinent to the search.
- Dynamic filtering: It is guaranteed that the on-page operation will be smooth and that the user experience will be improved because all filters are powered by AJAX and reload immediately.
Apply the Hierarchy Select Principle
Integrate multiple filters that perform the same function into a single hierarchy to display a relative route. It is a practical method for organising the category filter and the subcategories that fall under it.
Enable Additional Providers to boost user experience
- Hassle-free setup: Adjust the active filters’ calibration so that they interact with the primary provider as well as any additional providers that are on the same screen.
- Map Listing integration: The results of the search should be displayed on Google Maps after two separate ranking grids are combined into a single, robust filtering architecture.