Max Mega Menu Pro
Animated Menu Stickers
Maintain the visibility of your menu at all times. With the sticky menu, you can have your menu stay at the top of the page no matter how far down the user scrolls.
Super-Mega Menus With Tabs
The ideal solution for logically categorising extensive menus.
Menus that are arranged in a vertical fashion
Max Mega Menu Pro allows you to switch between a horizontal and vertical layout for your menu. Menus can be displayed on the left as well as the right.
A Menu That Folds Out Like An Accordion
Use an accordion layout for your menu.
Compatible with both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
Cart sums and quantity ordered can be shown right on the menu.
More than 600 Icons for the Main Menu
With the Pro upgrade, you have access to over 500 icons from the Font Awesome library, in addition to the 146 icons from genericons.com.
Create Your Own Icons
The custom icon feature in WordPress allows you to use images stored in your media library as icons for menu items. All of your needs, from hover icons to retina displays, are met.
Style Modifications for Specific Products
Each menu item’s link colour, background colour, hover colour, and panel width can be individually customised with the help of the custom item styling feature. Custom mega menu widths and background pictures for sub menus are both possible.
Pictorial Logos for Menus
Choose an image from your collection to use as the icon for your menu. The logo can be used in Retina displays.
Toggle Blocks That Can Be Moved Around
Enhance your mobile toggle bar with a company logo, icons, search, and HTML/Shortcodes of your own creation.
Include a search field in the menu itself, either a drop-down one that expands as needed or a fixed one.
Responsibilities and Boundaries
If you have Max Mega Menu Pro installed, you can restrict access to certain menu items by role by using the new “Roles” tab in the menu item’s Mega Menu settings (logged in, logged out or by role).
Typefaces from Google
In the Theme Editor menu, you can choose from over two hundred different Google Fonts.
You can add a custom font to the plugin settings if your theme uses a custom font or if you’ve used a different plugin to provide support for a custom font.
Priority Helping Hands
If you have a valid Pro licence, you can use our ticketing system for assistance. Professional assistance is available for reporting faults and requesting new features, as well as optimising your use of the capabilities showcased on megamenu.com. To be clear, Pro support does not cover assistance with coding from scratch.
- Completely hands-free assistance for all native touch events
- An Off-Canvas Mobile Menu that You Can Access From Anywhere
- Pick Your Own Flex Point
- You can set the behaviour of submenu items so that they either open when clicked or close when clicked again.
- Mobile users should be given the option to conceal submenus.
- Toggle bar parts can be styled in accordance with your site’s aesthetic using Mobile Toggle Bar designer.
- improves upon WordPress’ preexisting menu structure
- For “full site editing” themes, this function restores the Appearance > Menus screen.
- Includes support for several menu places, each of which can be set up differently.
- Off-canvas (slide in from the left or right) or conventional mobile drop-down menu
- Create rows and columns for your submenu content using the Grid Layout editor.
- Exhibit WordPress Menu Widgets
- Change the look of your menus to your liking with the help of the in-app theme editor.
- Uses either the Flyout (conventional) or Mega Menu (newer) sub menu styles
- Use the mouse’s hover, hover intent, or click event to reveal submenus.
- Cross-fade, cross-fade up, slide up, and slide menu sections
- Embed images into the menus
- Choices like “Hide on Mobile,” “Hide Text,” and “Hide Link” can be found in the “Hide” menu.
- You can choose to have the menu items float centre or to the left of the bar.
- Place children menus to the left or right of main menu items.
- Put your menu on display with the use of an Automatic Integration, Block, Widget, or Shortcode.
- There is in-built support for keyboard navigation.
- To access the menu with the keyboard, press the TAB key.
- If you hit ENTER on a menu item’s parent, a drop-down menu will appear (the “Second Click Behaviour” preference will be honoured if you press Enter twice).
- If you press ENTER on a common item, the browser will navigate to the linked page.
- Pressing Space opens or hides a submenu.
- When you press ESC, all active menus collapse.