Ninja Forms MailChimp
Upgraded signup forms for MailChimp that are compatible with WordPress will breathe fresh life into your mailing lists. Simple to construct and modify, with no coding necessary on your part. Connect to mailing lists and online discussion forums!
Finding the appropriate Mailchimp integration for WordPress is critical to the achievement of your goals with regard to mailing list management. Only on WordPress.org are there literally hundreds of themes available, so picking the one that’s best for you can feel like an insurmountable challenge.
- Do you dislike being constrained to a particular appearance and manner?
- Do you feel constrained by the capabilities of your integration?
- Do you simply lack access to the features necessary to create the signup form you envision?
It is expected that the MailChimp integration for WordPress would do away with all of these typical problems. You have just located the person who will do it!
Experience simplicity without sacrificing features
This add-on has been developed specifically to provide you with a seamless connectivity between WordPress and MailChimp through the use of your WordPress forms. Effortlessly:
- Put as many signup forms as you need wherever you want them to be.
- Gather any and all of the information that you may require for the various Lists and Interest Groups you have!
- Modify the presentation of your signup form to suit your needs.
- Enable double opt-in per form
- Send or display a confirmation of the submission, whatever you choose.
Utilise even the enhanced features provided by other Ninja Forms extensions in order to:
- Add people to certain Lists and/or Interest Groups on a case-by-case basis according to their individual preferences.
- You can make subtle adjustments to the appearance of your WordPress signup forms with only a basic understanding of CSS.
- Perform a number of additional tasks whenever a new user registers.
Mailchimp Integration for WordPress does not get any easier than this
Syncing your MailChimp account with WordPress is a straightforward process that we will actually guide you through step by step.
After installing the add-on, you will notice a MailChimp signup form that has already been prepared and is ready to use. When you do, you’ll find a guide titled “Learn how to set up Mailchimp”; follow its instructions. After that, you have the option of beginning with that form, selecting another form from the options available, or designing your own form from scratch.
Adding an action is all that is required to synchronise any form with your account. Choose any form field from within that action, then click once more to link it to any account field of your choosing. Information will then flow with each submission.
Again, you can add new subscribers to any List or Interest Group in your account with just one click by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Today, with the one and only MailChimp for WordPress plugin you’ll ever require, you can supercharge the growth of your mailing list.