Popup Maker – Age Verification Modals
Popup Maker is a powerful WordPress theme builder plugin for creating bespoke popup windows. Popup Maker lets you construct complicated popup windows with many capabilities, including: Multiple popups can be open at once; the Popup Maker plugin can generate unique popups; and the WordPress Customizer can customise popups. Posts and pages can embed popups. Popups can be shown on any website page or post in fixed or random positions.
Streamline and enhance your user experience, and protect your content from unqualified users using the Age Verification Modals Extension.
- Users should be prompted with a popup to confirm their age, and if they are unable to do so, they should be redirected.
- Adds three new events for cookie creation: Age Verified, Age Verification Failed, and Age Verification Lockout.
- You can change both the type of form (Birthdate or Enter/Exit) and the way it looks.
- Utilizing our unbreakable technology, you may secure the entirety of your website or subdomain.
- Clicking on any element, including links, buttons, or other components, should be prevented until the user’s age can be confirmed.
- Maintain compliance with applicable local and regional legislation, and safeguard users from offensive material.
What are Age Verification Modals?
Because the content has been evaluated for such requirements by the governing authorities of the website, many websites are obligated to comply with specific regulations and must demand that its users provide proof of age before they are allowed to view the content on the website. In the film, entertainment, and video game industries, specifically, requests of this nature are very frequently encountered.
In each and every one of these circumstances, the configuration and programming of these systems takes a significant amount of time.
Our Age Verification Modals Give You Results In Minutes
Not only can you set up this system with our Age Verification Modals Extension in fewer than five minutes straight out of the box, but you can also provide the user with a more streamlined experience as a result of our one-of-a-kind modal functionality. This is all made possible with our Age Verification Modals Extension.
Because the user interaction takes occur inside of a modal, there is no need to load further pages or transition between pages.
In addition, not only will you save time and simplify and improve the quality of your user experience, but you will also have peace of mind knowing that our age verification modals will safeguard your content from individuals who do not meet the requirements.
How Does It Work?
You may lock down your website by utilising our patented mix of Age Verification Triggers and Age Verification Cookie Creation Events, and you can have peace of mind knowing that our technology will take care of the rest.
When a new visitor arrives at your website, you can activate your popup by using a tool called the Age Verification Trigger. Once a user has verified their age, you won’t have to worry about the popups they see on your website being considered spam because of the Age Verified Cookie Creation Event.
If you discover that the user is under the age of 18, direct them to another website of your choosing. You are free to provide the users with an unlimited number of opportunities to verify their age; however, if you combine the Age Verification Failed Trigger with the Age Verification Failed or Age Verification Lockout Cookie Creation Events, the users will be locked out of the site and continuously forwarded until this cookie expires if they return after having been locked out the first time.
You can have peace of mind knowing that unqualified users won’t be able to visit your site unless you give them permission to do so thanks to this method.
- Make it possible for users to enter their birthdays on our Birthdate Age Verification Form.
- Provide our Enter and Exit Age Verification Forms when you press the Enter and Exit Buttons.
- Make use of the URL of your choice to exit the site.
- Determine your own Minimum Age Requirement
- Adjust the number of lockout attempts (optional)
- You have the option of selecting one of the following four layouts: standard, vertical, inline, or stacked.
- Adjust the alignment of your form.
- Customize Form Labels
- Contains two more Triggers for even better performance: Verification of Age and an Attempt to Redirect the Age
- Contains an additional three Cookie Creation Events for the highest level of command: Age Verified, Age Verification Failed, and Age Verification Lockout.
- Contains our powerful Age Verification Form Shortcodes.
There are no reviews yet.