Profile Builder Pro – WordPress Plugin
Simply create a new page and give it an understandable name to do this (i.e. Edit Profile).
The next step is to add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile].
You’re done after you publish the page!
- Reorder user profile information using drag and drop
- To allow users to manage their avatars on your website, include an avatar upload area.
- The Email Confirmation setting (on registration users will receive a notification to confirm their email address)
- Personalize all emails sent to your users or administrators with the Email Customizer; change the default WordPress registration email.
- Select between using your username, email, or both to log in.
- By establishing a minimum password length and minimum password strength, WordPress password restrictions may be enforced (using the default WordPress password strength meter)
- At registration, assign users a specified role using the [wppb-register role=”desired role”] shortcode parameter.
- Use the redirect url shortcode parameter to reroute users after they log in, register, and change their profile (for example, [wppb-login redirect url=”www.example.com”]).
- Use the [wppb-login register url=”www.example.com” lostpassword url=”www.example.com”] and [wppb-login] tags to add register and lost password links underneath the login form. arguments in shortcodes)
- Widget for user login customization
- Add a new stylesheet, inherit values from the active theme, or utilise the one this plugin already includes by default.
- Admin Bar Settings: Select which front-end user roles can see the admin bar.
- Choose which user profile fields should be displayed on the front end.
- Added features made available through Add-Ons
- Edit, create, remove, or copy user roles and capabilities in the roles editor
- Support for reCAPTCHA on WordPress default forms and Profile Builder
- Users’ Roles choose field on registration and profile-editing forms
- Restrict material depending on the role of the current user or the status of the user’s login.
- WooCommerce shop page and product restrictions
- Support for invisible reCAPTCHA on Profile Builder and standard WordPress forms
- Create a WordPress private site that is only accessible to logged-in users or members.
- GDPR: As per the new GDPR regulation requirements, get users’ consent before collecting any of their personal information.
PROFILE BUILDER PRO
The Pro version has the following extra features:
- Add more user fields (Hidden Input, Agree to Terms Checkbox WYSIWYG, Upload fields, User Role Select, Country Select, Timezone Select Upload, Map, HTML, Phone, Datepicker, Timepicker, Colorpicker, Custom Validation field, Currency Select, CPT Select)
- Availability of Conditional Fields
- User Listing on the Front End (fully customizable, sorting included)
- Make many user listings
- Make a map of where users are located.
- Personal Redirects
- A Variety of Registration Forms (set up multiple registration forms with different profile fields for certain user roles)
- Multiple Profile Editing Forms
- Administrative OK (approve new users from dashboard or via email)
- Modern Add-ons (e.g. custom redirects, user listing, multiple registration forms etc.)
- Access to assistance and manuals
- Updates for One Year and Priority Support