Stripe for WooCommerce
With the help of the Stripe plugin for WooCommerce, you’ll be able to accept payments immediately on your store’s website or mobile app. Customers are able to remain on your website throughout the checkout process when using Stripe, which has been shown to result in better conversion rates.
Using Stripe to take purchases from customers via the internet is a straightforward process. Stripe doesn’t charge you anything to get started, and there aren’t any hidden fees or monthly expenses either. The software tools provided by Stripe are relied on by hundreds of thousands of businesses, spanning from startups to companies in the Fortune 500, in order to accept payments in a secure manner and expand internationally.
More than 40 countries currently have access to the Stripe platform for their business needs. With Stripe, you are able to accept all major debit and credit cards from consumers in any country in 135+ different currencies. Additionally, you can accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other local payment methods, such as Alipay, iDeal, or SEPA Direct Debit.
Why use the Stripe plugin?
- Please accept all major credit and debit cards, in addition to any native methods of payment.
- Take advantage of Stripe Elements, which streamlines the process for your customers to enter their payment information and ensures that it is entered accurately.
- Stripe Elements’ hosted input fields can help you achieve conformance with PCI-DSS.
- Ensures a Robust Authentication Process for Customers (SCA)
- Designed for ease of use on mobile devices, including support for Apple Pay, Google Pay, and
- Payment Request API support
- With the assistance of Stripe Radar and 3D Secure, theft can be detected and avoided more effectively.
- You can easily process refunds and collect authorizations from within the WooCommerce Dashboard.
- Through WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can facilitate recurring payments using a variety of payment options.
- If you’re qualified, Stripe Instant Payouts will have your money in your account within minutes.
- Take advantage of free updates and the introduction of revolutionary new functionality as Stripe introduces new features and products.
Features and benefits
A PCI compliant checkout flow optimized for conversion
This PCI-compliant checkout experience is brought to you by the Stripe WooCommerce extension, which makes use of Stripe Elements to ensure that it is compatible with all browsers and devices of varying sizes. Stripe Elements is a collection of Stripe-hosted input fields that were developed using the accumulated knowledge of Stripe’s front-end, design, and analytics teams. These fields assist your customers in entering their information in a rapid and accurate manner, which reduces the number of instances in which users make mistakes and leads to an increase in the number of successful payments. Stripe Elements can be modified to look exactly how you want them to and flawlessly integrate into any layout.
Stripe Elements ensures that all confidential data is sent securely to Stripe without going through your servers, thereby ensuring that your company complies with PCI-DSS standards. Get more information about the Stripe Elements.
Local payment methods to reach customers everywhere
There is a huge variety in the preferences of customers at the time of checkout, and catering to those preferences by providing local payment options can significantly boost the probability of conversion. With Stripe, activating different payment methods is as simple as accessing your Stripe Dashboard; there is no need for supplementary contracts or additional plugins in this process. After you have activated a payment method from within your Stripe Dashboard, you will need to change your WooCommerce Checkout settings in order to include the payment method on your website’s checkout page.
On Stripe, payments made using any payment method, including cards, will show up in your Stripe Dashboard. This makes it simple to report and consolidate payouts into a single amount. Discover and choose the appropriate payment methods for your consumers by consulting the guide to payment methods that is provided by Stripe.
Support for faster mobile and desktop checkout options
The WooCommerce Stripe plugin includes built-in support for Apple Pay, Google Pay, and the Payment Request API, which will speed up the checkout process for your consumers regardless of whether they are using a desktop computer or a mobile device.
The Payment Request Application Programming Interface (API) is a browser standard that is being developed in collaboration with the World Wide Web Consortium by Stripe and a select group of industry experts. (W3C). The goal of the Web Payments Working Group is to assist in making the process of making payments on desktop and mobile devices quicker and more accessible for all users, with the end goal of increasing the proportion of transactions that are finalised on mobile devices.
The WooCommerce Stripe plugin takes advantage of the Stripe Payment Request Button to facilitate a speedy checkout experience, which can be accessed directly from the product detail and cart sites.
Better fraud protection and support for 3D Secure
Stripe provides advanced machine learning fraud prevention tools, such as Stripe Radar, that can assist you in detecting and preventing fraudulent activity. Right from your Stripe Dashboard, you have the ability to activate CVV and AVS (address verification), in addition to creating custom fraud detection rules. Get more information about the Stripe Radar.
In addition, Stripe Radar gives you the ability to manage how the 3D Secure protocol, which is also referred to as Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure, is used for credit card transactions. Discover more by reading on.
- Stripe is currently accepting donations from 195 different countries.
- Over the past year, more than 80 percent of people in the United States made a purchase using Stripe.
- More than half of adults in Ireland have used Stripe at least once in the past year to make a transaction.
- Over sixty-five percent of adults in the United Kingdom have used Stripe to make a transaction in the previous year.
- A little less than 70 percent of adults in Australia have used Stripe at least once in the past year to make a transaction.
- A little less than 70 percent of adults in Singapore have used Stripe at least once in the past year to make a transaction.
- Even if a card has never been used for payment at your company before, there is an 89% possibility that it has been processed on the Stripe network before. Stripe is able to allocate risk scores to each payment and automatically block many high-risk payments because it learns from the transactions of millions of businesses around the world that process hundreds of billions of dollars in payments each year.
- The algorithms used by Stripe are able to rapidly adapt to changing fraud patterns as well as your specific company.
Easy monitoring and reporting
You can view, control, and take action on all of your Stripe data and account balances by logging into your Stripe Dashboard. The Stripe interface is incredibly quick, it displays everything from HTTP request logs to bank transfers, and it offers immediate type-ahead search capabilities across all of your data. You can also keep track of your payments and fees in this one convenient location.
You can also use the built-in reporting elements of Stripe, as well as pre-made financial reports, such as the following:
- The monthly report provides you with a helpful overview of the activity that has occurred on your account, organised by month, up to the most recent complete day.
- Payout report provides you with payout specifics, which include a listing of all the charges, refunds, and adjustments that are associated with a particular payout.
- Balance breakdown at the transaction level provides you with a line-by-line activity summary that displays your current balance in Stripe.
Because of this function, you will have instant access to your funds. Maintain a steady financial flow or pay for unanticipated costs with access to funds twenty-four hours a day!
Instant Payouts are not available to new Stripe customers until after they have established a payment history with the platform. Sign into your Stripe account, navigate to Balance > Payouts, and then select the button labelled “Pay out funds instantly” to determine whether or not you are eligible. If you’re not qualified, you can request access at email@example.com.