Super Store Finder for WordPress
Customers will have an easier time locating your stores with the assistance of Super Store Finder for WordPress, which is a fully-featured store locator WordPress plugin integrated with the most recent version of the Google Maps API. built specifically for mobile devices with touch screens, including smartphones, tablets, and more, and featuring an intuitive, responsive design. It features a robust administrator that gives you the ability to manage stores and tags or categories, as well as adjust styles, colours, labels, notifications, regions, and map settings.
Setup is really simple and fast (for documentation, please refer to the installation instructions here), and our world-class service is consistently dependable and outstanding.
This plugin is compatible with the most recent releases of page builders such as WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor, and Cornerstone, among others.
- WordPress Plugin that is Simple to Install and Use as a Store Locator
- Design that is both responsive and specifically crafted for use on mobile devices
- Locator app with a flat theme stores
- Several different store locator format options are available.
- Display of Google Maps in its full width is supported.
- Allows for the use of multiple languages (compatible with WPML or translation plugin)
- Control an unlimited number of retail outlets.
- This component of the Store Locator Analytics Tracking tool allows you to track your store views, most viewed stores, location searches, telephone and email clicks, as well as generate analytical reports.
- Street View in full screen mode feature
- Extensive settings for the map that allow you to view all retailers, a specified location, or your current geolocation
- Store Filter that Has a Collapsible Panel and Is Well Designed
- Notifications and an easy-to-use UI are included.
- The counter for the entire store
- Filters allow you to manage the store’s tags and categories.
- Customizable Region Filters
- Filters for Countries That Can Be Customized
- The administrator is able to make changes to the styles and colours.
- labels and text captions that are uniquely yours
- Labeled map markers
- Address list that may be imported and exported using the CSV file format
- You may upload some really stunning pictures using the zoom tool.
- A video showcase that is embedded should be displayed on your store locator.
- Support custom markers
- During the add/edit store process, you can move markers around using the mouse or manually enter latitude and longitude.
- Integrated contact form for each individual store
- Additional or User-Specified Fields
- Make a request using the add location form.
- GDPR compliance settings
- The search function of the widget
- Simple publishing and unpublishing of stores
- Store Finder That Is Friendly to SEO
- It is also possible to utilise it as a Distributor and Dealer Locator.
- Features That Can Be Extended Through the Use Of Available Add-Ons (Learn more about add-ons here)
Fully responsive with Multiple Layouts For Your Store Locator
The Super Store Finder for WordPress has a design that is both user-friendly and responsive, and it adheres to the highest standards of aesthetic quality. Additionally, it was developed with mobile and touch-screen devices in mind. It works well on mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and it supports displays that are full width. The plugin comes with a number of different store locator design layouts, each of which features fully modifiable styling.
Powerful WordPress Store Locator Admin
Using the comprehensive shop locator admin, you can manage your stores, tags, styling, map settings, labels, captions, and regions, among other things.
Store Locator Analytics Tracking Dashboard
You are able to monitor the activities of your stores, such as store views, customer searches for locations, telephone clicks, and email clicks, by using the function known as Store Locator Analytics Tracking Dashboard. You have the ability to generate analytics reports in Excel and CSV format on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
Built-in Exact Geo Location
Because it is pre-loaded with precise geolocation data, Super Store Finder makes it possible for your consumers to plot the most direct route to any of your retail locations.
Extensive Map Settings
When customers start browsing your store locator, you should decide whether to show all of your stores, a specified location, or to use geolocation.
Google Street View
Enjoy viewing street view in big scale screen size. Zoom, pan, and navigate your way around the comprehensive view of your preferred outlets located all over the world.
Slick Collapse-able Panel
Admin users have the ability to fully personalise the slick collapsible panel that displays the available categories and tags as well as the accessible regions.
Upload Beautiful Images
You have the ability to add stunning photographs, which will then be shown on your always interesting store finder.
Showcase a Video on your Store Locator
Your store locator allows you to embed videos from websites such as YouTube and Vimeo, among others. Encourage clients to watch what you have to offer or give them the opportunity to watch a trailer for a sneak peak.
Set Custom Markers
Do you have your own customised markers? You can now easily upload custom markers through the administrator interface.
Search stores by Region
You can now search for retailers based on regions anywhere in the world. As an administrator, you have the ability to personalise points of interest, which you can then set up so that your clients can easily learn where you are located.
Search stores by Country
Give your consumers the option to search for products in your stores based on their country. You have the ability to enable this setting as an administrator via the admin settings page, which gives you the ability to assign nations to your stores.
Contact Form for Individual Store
Each business comes pre-equipped with a contact form that can be customised to deliver messages to either the individual store’s email address or the admin email setting.
Import with GeoCode / Export Address List
Through the use of the administration panel, it is possible to effortlessly import, geocode, and export address lists derived from CSV files.
You may quickly and easily develop search widgets for your website that, when a visitor enters their zip code or address, will link to the page for your store locator.
Drag and Drop Map Markers
You may drag and drop the markers to pinpoint the most precise location of your stores, which provides accurate information about their latitude and longitude positions.
Set your own labels for your store locator
For instance, if you want to highlight clinics, you may personalise the labels and captions of your store locator by adjusting the admin settings. This will allow the locator to better serve your needs.
Customizable Colors and Styles
You can tailor the colours and styles of your store locator to match the branding of your company and website or the corporate branding of your firm. From the administrator’s panel, you have the ability to alter the colour of the map, as well as the colours of the panel and the text, among other things.
Custom Map Styling Code
Do you need a map layout that complements the user experience of your website? You have the option of using bespoke Google Maps code or quickly obtaining wonderful available style codes from snazzymaps.com, which you can then copy and paste through the admin settings page.
Fast and Reliable Support
If a customer has a question, needs help solving a problem, wants something customised, or has a specific request, we will respond to them quickly and reliably.
There are no reviews yet.