Woo Floating Cart
How to Set Up a Woocommerce Floating Cart
Using a specialised WooCommerce plugin is the simplest approach to implement a floating cart into your store.
Use a WordPress plugin like WooCommerce Fast Cart to provide your customers the greatest shopping experience possible. You can optimise your store’s checkout process further using this method’s plugin beyond just adding a basic floating cart. Let me briefly describe the features of the WooCommerce Fast Cart plugin.
What is WooCommerce Fast Cart?
When it comes to optimising your store’s checkout procedure, WooCommerce Fast Cart is your best bet for a fully-featured plugin. With this plugin installed, a shopper can access the shopping cart immediately from any page.
WooCommerce Fast Cart gives you complete control over the checkout process. This utility goes beyond simply adding a floating cart widget like some WooCommerce checkout add-ons do. In addition to these, the plugin also has the following features:
Incorporate a pop-up shopping cart, either to the side or in the middle of the screen.
Check out a preview of your order, modify your basket, and enter discount codes.
If you want to increase your average order value, you should use WooCommerce’s product recommendation tool.
WooCommerce Fast Cart allows you to set up a floating cart that takes you to a new checkout page or to enable checkout from the widget area of your sidebar. Both of these procedures are detailed below.
Usage For Woo Floating Cart
Install and activate WooCommerce Fast Cart
- Enter your username and password for WordPress. Click Plugins, then Add New, followed by Upload Plugin.
- After obtaining the plugin’s copy, select the ZIP file you downloaded and then click Install Now. Plugin activation occurs after plugin installation.
- The next thing to do is to actually use the plugin by activating the licence. Your licence key can be found in an email; to activate, go to WooCommerce Settings Fast Cart and enter it there. Follow that by selecting the Activate button.
Customize your WooCommerce floating cart
To customize your floating cart, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Fast Cart and scroll down to the Content tab.
Select the location of the floating shopping cart (sidebar or centred popup), customise its appearance (include images, prices, and more), and set it to open automatically. Each time a customer adds an item to their shopping basket, the floating cart appears. By activating quick checkout, shoppers can complete their purchases without ever leaving the expedited shopping cart. Since we’d rather have the customer visit a different checkout page, we’ll have to turn off rapid checkout.
Here, you can specify whether a tiny shopping cart icon should float in the page’s upper-left, central, or lower-right corners. Customers can expand the sidebar by clicking the corresponding symbol.
If you select this, the floating cart will appear instead of the standard checkout page.
Colors for the icon, text, and background of the floating cart can all be customised with hex codes.
Test your new floating cart
- The Visit Store link can be found at the very top left of your WordPress admin panel.
- Choose one item and hit the “Add to cart” button over on the shop’s website. We expect the flying cart to materialise without delay.
- Try out the various options, such as adding an item or using a discount code, and then proceed to the Checkout page.
Animated Floating Icon
Customers can access a tailored cart popup at any time by clicking the dynamic floating symbol. They can modify the number of goods in their cart, remove unwanted products, and complete their purchase from any page on your site.
Floating Icon Visibility
- A picture from many categories is available for use in customising your shopping basket.
- Choose which pages to show the icon on and whether or not to show it at all.
Floating Icon Position
Set the horizontal and vertical position of the icon.
Convert Default Cart to Smart Cart
Use Floating Cart to convert your default cart into a Smart Cart, with full AJAX functionality.
it can an be Enable / Disable any time.
Smart Cart skips the cart page, giving customers all cart your features on regular store pages, no reload necessary.
- Ajax shopping cart
- Click the “Add to Cart” button, or manually open the window.
- Reduce or increase the number of items using Ajax.
- Completely new look thanks to the customizer
- Swapping out the Plug-Ins’ Source Code