WooCommerce Email Customizer
Utilising a drag-and-drop email builder, you can easily create outstanding transactional emails. More than fifty other third-party extensions are supported.
This WooCommerce Email Customizer, which is also known as YayMail Pro, will assist you in transforming mundane WooCommerce email templates into a specialised messenger for your company.
Customize WooCommerce Email Templates
Because it comes with a drag-and-drop email builder, even non-techies will be able to design stunning transactional email templates without having to write any code.
YayMail Pro includes full customization for 11 Woo email templates:
- New order email
- Order canceled email
- Order failed email
- Order on-hold email
- Order processing email
- Order completed email
- Order refunded email
- Customer invoice email
- Customer note email
- Customer new account email
- Customer reset password email
In addition, YayMail Pro is compatible with a wide variety of WooCommerce add-ons, such as Shipment Tracking, Order Status Manager, Checkout Field Editor, and Back In Stock Notifier, amongst others.
If you are wondering how it works, the answer is that it assists in adding shipment tracking information and custom order status to the email templates that have been prepared. Therefore, ensure that the impression people get of your brand is constant.
In addition to that, this email customizer is compatible with all of the previously established variables, placeholders, and shortcodes that were developed by:
- Shipment Tracking by WooCommerce
- Checkout Field Editor by WooCommerce
- Order Status Manager by SkyVerge
- Admin Custom Order Fields by SkyVerge
- Advanced Shipment Tracking by Zorem
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking by PluginHive
- YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
- Flexible Checkout Fields by WPDesk
- Custom Order Status by TycheSoftwares
- Checkout Field Editor by ThemeHigh
- WooCommerce Show Attributes
- Back In Stock Notifier | WooCommerce Waitlist Pro by codewoogeek
- WPML | WooCommerce Multilingual
- Pagar.me for WooCommerce
- Others? Don’t fret, just get in touch and let us know what you need!
Email Customizer for WooCommerce – Features
A user interface that is provided by YayMail is comparable to that of Gutenberg and Elementor. This interface places the customizer in the left-hand sidebar and the preview of an email sample in the right area.
- The email type or template that you wish to examine and customise can be selected from a drop-down menu that is accessible from the upper toolbar.
- You can adjust all of the features and settings from a single panel thanks to a strong sidebar on the left.
- The toolbar for configuring the options can be collapsed and operates quite smoothly. Simply flipping ON and OFF will allow you to set them.
- All of the email template blocks are displayed in the live preview area. You have the ability to move each block up or down, duplicate it, delete it, or copy that element to another destination template. These options are available for each block.
It comes with over 20 blocks that you can use to re-design all of the details in the emails that WooCommerce sends out as notifications. Each component comes pre-assembled with a number of customizable aspects, such as the background colour, text size, font family, padding, column width, and alignment, among other things.
Elements of the Email Builder
- Logo: add logo, avatar, brand profiles to the Email template
- Image: add an image to the Email template
- Button: add a button, call to action, URL, dynamic shortcode
- Text: add a block of custom text
- Title: add a block of heading and optional subheading
- Social Icon: show social media icons and set their links (Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Video: add a video placeholder, overlay background, custom height and width
- Image List: insert a set of images, custom text, and buttons
- Image Box: add a double-column partition of an image and text
- Text List: add a double-column partition of text elements with a CTA button
- HTML: add raw HTML code to the Email template
General elements including layout related blocks:
- Space: a blank transparent spacer element to help pad the blocks
- Divider: add a customizable divider to your template
- One Column
- Two Columns
- Three Columns
- Four Columns
- Email Heading: add a main subject, or heading text to your Email template
- Footer: insert a brief text footer with a specialised colour, background, padding, and other attributes.
- Shipping Address: add the customer’s shipping address
- Billing Address: add the customer’s billing address
- Billing Shipping Address: add billing shipping address in a 2-column block
- Order Item: Please display the information in table format, including the product ordered, the quantity ordered, and the total price.
- Hook: help you add WooCommerce Hooks
- Order Item Download: show a tabularized detail of downloadable items that were ordered
- Order Subscription: show details of subscription/recurring payment items
- Tracking Item: You can alert the customers by including a tracking link, a tracking number, and any other pertinent information.
- Cart Items: send cart items to invite customers back to your shop
Additionally, a large number of shortcodes are available for usage in transactional emails in order to display user information and order particulars. You can copy the one you need by selecting it, then selecting the icon that looks like a “i” in the upper toolbar.
Why You Should Use Email Customizer for WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce Email Customizer gives you the ability to modify numerous components of the email templates that are sent to your customers so that they are unique to their needs. Emails with a pleasant design leave a welcoming impression on recipients, encourage clients to return to your company, and result in further repeat business.
You can avoid having to repeatedly design the email by using the YayMail customizer, which allows you to copy a single column, a block, or an entire template to another WooCommerce email. This saves you from having to repeatedly design the email.
You may quickly export and import the designs and layouts of YayMail if you are using it on many websites and want to maintain the same store brand consistency across all of them. Time is saved, and you will adore how convenient it is.
It is super easy to re-design every part of emails:
- Change the header logo and adjust its size
- Tweak background and text color
- Edit headings
- Multiple columns
- Add the order’s product images
- Add a Call-to-Action button
- Personalize email content with variables and shortcodes
- Insert useful links to the email footer
- Save the email sample and send a test email