WooCommerce Follow-Up Emails
Follow-Up Emails for WooCommerce Transactions You may increase customer engagement with WordPress, WooCommerce, and Sensei by automating your email marketing and creating regularly scheduled newsletters. Keep your store in the minds of your customers by automatically contacting them after they make a purchase. This can be done for all customers, your most loyal customers, or your highest spenders.
Keep customers, students and prospects engaged with less work and manual effort.
Do you consistently remember to follow up with customers via personalised email? Do you recognise and actively pursue your top clients’ future purchases or guarantee their satisfaction with existing ones? Do you wish to be aware of a student’s progress or whether they have yet to take a test? Do you update your material and let your audience know about it? Do you divide your mailing lists into different interest groups? If the answer to any of the aforementioned questions was no, Follow-Ups will improve your company. Email marketing is the most efficient marketing method for increasing sales, according to the Direct Marketing Association, with a return on investment (ROI) of $43 for every dollar invested. With Follow-Ups, you can keep up with the social media trend. Although it hasn’t yet surpassed emails as a direct sales driver, it is a very effective marketing tool. Twitter follow-ups have been incorporated into this plugin for this reason.
By building intricate drip campaigns based on user interests, course completion, and purchase history, Follow-Ups will more effectively engage your consumers and students. This will result in increased sales and higher engagement across numerous marketing channels.
Follow-Ups allows you to
- Send your clients and prospects emails and tweets.
- Track the effectiveness of your emails (opens, clicks, sends, etc.)
- Automate your marketing messages to free you more time for selling.
- Monitor customer value to improve your understanding of your customers.
- Keep track of your students’ development and share any updates.
- To ensure that no correspondence is missed, set reminders.
- Improve email marketing efficiency without paying obscene monthly expenses.
- To receive a complete 360-degree perspective of your email marketing, create and manage mailing lists.
- Make sure emails look amazing on every device by customising themes for each campaign (or even email).
- Personalize your emails with merge tags, built-in variables, and support for additional variables.
- Improve WooCommerce’s email system and use it into your marketing strategy.
Simple email creation
Because Follow-Ups creates your emails using the WordPress editor, you don’t need to acquire any new skills. Understand how to post? You are able to send emails!
Group follow-ups into Campaigns
You can quickly organise your various tweets and emails into campaigns that are simple to manage.
It’s just as simple to schedule a Twitter follow-up or reminder as it is an email. To make it simple to maintain your tweet length in check as well, we’ve developed a Twitter type. Additionally, you can customise your tweets by using the variables we’ve provided.
Full fledged reporting
Don’t stop at just knowing that your email got sent. You will receive thorough reporting with Follow-Ups to assist you in comprehending performance.
Know thy students, customers, and prospects
Get a complete view of your prospects and consumers. Examine the status of each email sent to a particular email address (customer). Be aware of whether or not they clicked on a certain email. A list of their orders can help you determine the value of the customer. Set up reminders for you, your partners, or your staff to follow through with that customer.
Gain unrivaled control over your communications
A follow-up You have never-before-available insight into the communication calendar thanks to emails. You can choose to suspend, delete, send the message now, or let it go through as scheduled when you view everything that is scheduled for the future.
More action desired? Would you like to integrate your own Follow-Ups app? You can integrate anything you want and make use of Follow Ups’ cutting-edge scheduler and communications delivery method by using the fully featured REST API that is provided with the service.
Not all forms of communication end with transactional emails. Use Follow-Ups to create, maintain, and manage your mailing lists as well. Have a different list? Add it to Follow Ups. You can split your lists to your heart’s delight, add emails to numerous lists, and schedule emails using the scheduler.
Free and custom templates
To get you started on personalising your email templates, Follow-Ups includes three free starter fully-responsive email templates. You can begin delivering email campaigns once you’ve added your brand’s logo and colours.
Everyone enjoys a good deal, thus Follow-Ups gives you the ability to tailor coupons for your customers or subscribers while automatically generating, producing, preserving, and reporting on the coupon for you. It’s easy to create a new discount, and it’s even simpler to incorporate it into your email campaign.
Newsletters and One-time Emails
Create newsletters and email templates to send to as many different consumer segments as necessary. Need to address a specific Mailing List with a specific email? Want your staff to follow a specific email format when speaking with clients? You can do that with the help of follow-ups. Every email sent is also recorded for further use and reporting.
Google Analytics integration
In order to track the email to purchase funnel using Google’s free analytics tools, you may easily append tracking values for Google Analytics to links in your emails.
Sensei LMS? We’ve got you covered
As your students advance through your educational and training programmes, communicate swiftly, effectively, and automatically. Send emails to your students as they complete tasks, respond to inquiries, and complete classes. Additionally, stay informed about the status of your lesson or class.
Even if you don’t have WooCommerce set up, sending emails and tweets is really simple thanks to Follow-Ups’ direct integration with many of your favourite plugins and extensions. You can actually integrate with any service using our API; all you need to do is install WordPress and Follow-Ups.
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Reservations
- The Calendar of Events
- WooCommerce Rewards and Points
- Internet Analytics
Plus, many more features!
- Purchased this, but not that according to compound rules
- Inclusions and exclusions for each category of goods
- Every email has a unique from/reply-to address.
- BCC backing
- countless combinations of trigger events
- a huge number of merge tags and variables
- assistance with custom variables
- Emails should be saved or deleted for later use.
- DKIM and SPF assistance
- handling and support for bounces
- Authors of plugins provide assistance, frequent updates, and customised services.
- a lot more
What to Do First
- Purchase this add-on
- Install the plugin on your WooCommerce store, then activate it.
- Create and activate your first email or tweet.
- Await the sending of your initial emails and tweets.
- Keep an eye out for your customers to start making repeat purchases!