WooCommerce Force Sells
You can link products to one another using the Force Sell for WooCommerce plugin so that they are added to the shopping cart together. This is helpful for connecting a service or necessary item.
- Linking one product to another.
- Show related products on the product page.
- Provide links to all products.
- Connect items to relevant product categories.
- Provide a link to a list of products.
- Links to related products’ product pages.
- A widget that shows related products.
- Shortcode to show associated goods.
COMPATIBILITY WITH WOOCOMMERCE PLUGINS
The following WooCommerce plugins are compatible with Force Sell for WooCommerce and can be added to your website.
- For WooCommerce, brands
- View in Grid/List for WooCommerce
- Quantity Minimum and Maximum for WooCommerce
- Manager of Product Tabs for WooCommerce
- Recommended Products for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Terms & Conditions Popup
Does it work with every WordPress theme?
Because there are so many themes, it is impossible to make them all compatible, but BeRocket plugins are often compatible with themes that are created in accordance with WordPress and WooCommerce rules.
What should I do if my WooCommerce plugin isn’t functioning?
If something isn’t functioning properly or our plugins are giving you trouble, start by taking the following precautions:
- To ensure that the error is not being caused by the theme you are currently using, test the plugin using a default WordPress theme.
Check if the issue is still there after deactivating all of your plugins.
- Make sure your plugin, theme, WordPress, and WooCommerce versions are all up to current, and check to see if the issue you’re having hasn’t previously been fixed in a subsequent plugin update.
Then, file a ticket in the forum with a detailed description of your issue, the WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using, and any other details that may help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible if none of the above stated methods helped you fix the issue. Thanks!