WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator
You are able to add and customize a calculator for your products that are sold in quantities based on their dimensions, square footage, volume, or weight with the help of the Measurement Price Calculator extension for WooCommerce. You will have an easier time selling products that have a consistent measurement across each unit thanks to this. Consider the following scenario: you sell tile at a price of $2.09 per square foot, and you offer customers the option of purchasing a smaller box of tiles that covers 35 square feet or a bigger box that covers 60 square feet. You can easily input the size of the box, and the calculator will display the total price for each box using the same pricing per square foot.
Are you interested, as an alternative, in letting customers inform you how much they require? You are also able to offer products based on the price by unit of measurement with the help of the Measurement Price Calculator. (per square foot, cubic yard, etc). You might offer mulch at a price that is calculated per cubic yard; in this case, you could ask the customer to provide the area as well as the depth of the mulch, and the calculator would determine the total cubic yardage as well as the price. Create any combination of units you want, then personalize the labels to suit the requirements of your business!
- Utilize the quantity calculator for products based on the measurements you are already familiar with. (i.e. box of tiles)
- Make use of the price calculator for items that are priced and offered by the unit, such as the foot, the square meter, the cubic yard, and so on. (i.e. garden mulch by volume, wallpaper by area)
- Prices for products can be shown in the store and on product pages broken down by unit (for example, “$1.75 / ft” or “from $3 / sq m”) when applicable.
- Support for managing merchandise inventory “per unit” is included in the pricing calculator’s inventory system.
- The dynamic weight of the product can be specified or calculated “per unit” for shipping purposes when using the pricing calculator.
- Pricing calculator A pricing chart should include price breaks that are determined by straightforward product measurement ranges.
- There are calculators accessible for all of the measurable aspects of a physical object, including its dimensions, area, surface area, volume, and weight.
- Calculators for area, volume, perimeter, and surface area all have straightforward input options, including entering length, width, and height independently from one another.
- Make use of any arrangement of the units.
- Include an overage estimate automatically when user-defined inputs are allowed, with the choice to do so, NEW
- Create individualized pricing and measurement markings.
- On the measurements submitted by the customers, determine the minimum and maximum values as well as the acceptable step and increment. NEW
- Products with variable attributes, such as price per unit, shipping weight, and inventory, are permitted.
- The “Room Walls” calculator is a special tool for marketing wallpaper.