WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)
WooCommerce POS Plugin (Point of Sale System): The WooCommerce Point of Sale System plugin is fantastic because it allows business owners to seamlessly manage both their online and brick-and-mortar locations. The front-end POS management system in the brick-and-mortar shops will allow the administrator to delegate customer service and sales to a local agent.
Every bit of offline sales and customer information is automatically synced with the online store whenever the POS system is back online. Having a unified platform for managing both brick-and-mortar and online businesses is made possible by this module, and it plays a critical role in driving daily sales growth.
- POS software is compatible with screens of up to 1280 px. Minimum resolution for a 7-inch display. We are currently working to ensure that POS systems with a screen resolution of 768 or above will function properly.
- The user is responsible for creating a suitable POS app for mobile devices. If you need help creating a mobile app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, where we have a dedicated staff standing by.
- Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) Pricelist, with flexible pricing that may be set at the item, category, variant, and even international level.
- Barcode-based product lookup and stock-level updates at the point of sale make for more efficient stock management.
- The cashier at the point-of-sale can handle a return of an order and issue a full or partial refund.
The first ever Point-of-Sale (POS) Progressive Web Desktop Application, complete with plugin support (PWA). Our Chrome extension makes it simple for users to deploy the desktop software on any platform.
- The administrator of a web store has the option of setting up several retail locations.
- For the convenience of the stores, agents can be made to handle customer service and sales.
- The administrator has the ability to assign master stock to all goods simultaneously.
- Producing this master stock in large quantities is also possible.
- Administrative efficiency in terms of sales and stock management.
- The administrator can opt to use a centralised stockroom.
- The administrator has the option of creating a barcode that is specific to either the product ID or the SKU.
- The POS Reports may be seen by the admin for a variety of time periods, including yearly, monthly, weekly, and custom time periods.
- The POS end allows for simple analysis of store reports for the sales agent.
- Using graphs, the POS clerk may examine reports detailing things like total sales, net sales, orders, average order value, items sold, refunds, discounted sales, gross discounted sales, total taxes, order taxes, cash payments, and other payments.
- The Date Range option allows the sales representative to select which time frame (today, yesterday, week to date, last month, last year, etc.) should be used to generate the report.
- You may also filter these reports by date range, item type, category, and promotion code.
- The report shows which goods are low in supply, which are out of stock, and which products are the most commonly stocked for the admin to see.
- The administrator has the option of evaluating POS tax data based on the tax code or the date.
- The unit price is determined by the product’s weight and is established by the administrator or sales agent.
- In addition, it supports a POS Wizard installation that makes setting up the POS system a breeze for the administrator.
- As long as the POS clerk has internet access, he or she may update the online shop with the most up-to-date information.
- Products may be added to the shopping basket with the use of barcode readers.
- Customers at the register can look for items by their SKU numbers.
- Both barcodes will allow the POS user to add the item to the shopping cart (product Id or SKU).
- A streamlined checkout process that accepts many payment methods (such as cash, card, and split) without any hassle.
- The cashier at the register can apply a discount at the moment of purchase.
- The POS is compatible with a number of different currencies, giving the cashier flexibility in choosing the most suitable one for the shop.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- The POS clerk may better manage sales by keeping tabs on past transactions, sales on hold, and offline transactions all from the register’s control panel.
- A POS clerk may offer a product for sale that has not yet been uploaded to the website.
- The POS system generates client reports based on their individual spending habits, such as total amount spent, number of orders, etc.
- The user at the point-of-sale terminal has the option to change the prices of products in the shopping cart.
- Some products have varying price cuts depending on the type of buyer.
- Because of its improved usability and speed, this module includes a PWA POS desktop application.
- In addition, a PWA point-of-sale mobile app is included, which can be used even with a slow connection, may be kept in the app drawer, etc.
- At the retailer’s end, items will be framed with a square, circular, or rounded corner.
- The vendor can utilise keyboard shortcuts to speed up her process.
- From the control panel, the admin may toggle between the bright and dark themes.
- A button on the pos panel allows the vendor to choose between bright and dark display settings.
There are no reviews yet.