WooCommerce Stamps.com API
Because Stamps.com integrates with Zapier, you can use the products in an order to generate USPS shipping labels that are formatted and ready to print immediately.
Create shipping labels for USPS the smart way
Because Stamps.com integrates with Zapier, you can use the products in an order to generate USPS shipping labels that are formatted and ready to print immediately. Stamps.com provides you with unrivaled dependability, ease of use, and quickness when it comes to the creation of your labels by effortlessly accessing the most recent USPS rates.
During the checkout process, your customers will not see the shipping charges displayed if you have this extension installed. You are going to need to invest in the USPS Shipping Methods extension as well if you want to display USPS prices on the pages of your website that are dedicated to the shopping cart and the checkout process. When your customers are checking out, they will see the best prices available, and you will be able to take advantage of the same rates when you are making shipping labels via the backend order admin.
You are also able to delete Stamps.com shipping labels, execute refunds for previously purchased labels, and add funds to your Stamps.com account.
Stamps.com has become the most successful USPS postage provider in the country, with almost half a million customers, by streamlining customers’ access to the most cost-effective USPS shipping rates and the most often used USPS services. Stamps.com has the resources that will make the process of shipping packages through the United States Postal Service® (USPS®) quicker, more economical, and more efficient. This is true whether you ship one item every day or one thousand, from your garage or a massive warehouse.
In addition, WooCommerce customers are eligible for exclusive USPS shipping savings, which do not require a minimum order size and can help them save money on shipping costs. When compared to the regular Commercial Base Pricing, your typical Priority Mail rates are 3% lower, and the rates for Priority Mail Express are 17.3% lower.
- Access to all of the shipping services offered by the USPS
- Rate reductions offered by the United States Postal Service, allowing customers to save more money through reduced domestic and international shipping costs.
- packages sent via Priority Mail® and Priority Mail ExpressTM from the United States Postal Service.
- Insurance at a Discounted Rate from Stamps.com – Save 10% Compared to USPS Rates on Package Insurance
- Technical Support Team that has won multiple awards and has two gold medals to prove it
I don’t have a Stamps.com yet. What do I need to do?
Create a brand new account with Stamps.com right away! Every Stamps.com account comes with the following features:
- Special deal of $100, consisting of a fifty dollar discount on a digital scale and a fifty dollar discount on a label printer
- Unrestricted number of shipments
- Unlimited retail distribution points
- Unlimited access to technical help
What type of USPS shipping rates will I get?
We at WooCommerce are aware that you are seeking for methods to cut costs and save money. Because of this, we are now able to provide you with substantial shipping discounts thanks to our partnership with IntuiShip, a volume postage partner of the United States Postal Service. Your WooCommerce-Stamps.com account is the conduit through which you will receive the savings. There is no requirement for an additional account.