YITH Deals for WooCommerce Premium
You can create discounts that are shown while the customer is in the process of purchasing an item using a plugin for WooCommerce called YITH Deals.
Depending on the type of offer that is selected, products can be added to the shopping cart that either have set prices or discounts already applied. You can make an alluring offer with the help of this plugin, which will improve the order average for your store.
Selling more is child’s play if you make exclusive offers just when your customer is about to pay
Many stores try to sell you something before you pay for what you bought, such as videogame stores asking if you want to pay for a DVD damage/scratch policy, house appliance stores asking if you want to extend your guarantee for one or two years, fast food restaurants trying to sell you dips or sides, and clothing stores offering an extra item once you reach a certain amount.
Is this plan amazing? Can you smell your profits?
Unavoidable! You’ll quickly boost order averages.
This great strategy might work in many contexts: if you sell concert tickets, you could provide pictures with the performers or an autograph for an extra charge; if you sell gifts, you could offer wrapping; if you sell gym memberships, you could add a “personal coach” service; and so on!
Our YITH Deals for WooCommerce plugin lets you easily implement this technique by displaying a popup before the checkout page with exclusive offers that are only applicable at that moment and compatible with the products your clients are about to buy.
This plugin lets you link an offer to a specific product, schedule a promotional period, set it according to the amount spent, or show no promotion when clients add a product to their basket.
You just got a money-making machine! Start raising the average order value.
- Display the deal on the page labelled “Checkout.”
- Align the offer with the content on the page.
- Display the offer in a popup.
- Display the offer in the popover.
- Modify the size of the pop-up.
- Set limitation rules
- Variations on a product
- User role
- User ID
- When the offer is accepted, you will have the option to add or delete items from your cart.
- If the current offer is declined, please present an additional offer.
- Pick the product (or products) that you would want to include in the offer.
- Pick the kind of deal for which you want to submit an application: percentage discount, price discount or fixed product price
- Determine the span of time over which the offer will be displayed.
- By making a unique offer available to customers at the precise moment they are most likely to go through with their purchase, you may increase the likelihood that they will buy a product or service from you.
- You will see an increase in conversions of the product that is on sale (research shows that thirty percent of customers take advantage of the offer), as well as an increase in overall sales on your store’s website.