YITH Live Chat Premium
Users are now able to rapidly ask inquiries and get answers to their concerns thanks to YITH Live Chat Premium. This eliminates the needless waiting that typically occurs between the initial search or information request and the actual purchase of the goods. It is the same as being in a physical store: consumers will have direct contact with the salesperson through the chat, allowing them to build a trustworthy relationship and encouraging them to return because there will always be someone for them, ready to listen to and assist them with their needs.
Because of this, utilising YITH Live Chat is the most effective method for eliminating the hesitations of your users and persuading them to make an immediate purchase.
The efficiency of YITH Live Chat Premium can be attributed to the fact that it is both straightforward and straightforward to access: you will have the opportunity to decide where the chat is going to be displayed, assign specific roles to operators that will be able to talk to your customers thanks to a straightforward and clean instant messaging system that will assist them in maintaining a prompt communication with customers.
After the customer has provided their personal information, such as their email address, they will be presented with a straightforward form that will take them directly to the live chat and kick off the conversation with the operator right away.
What happens if there isn’t an available operator online? Customers will have the ability to use the form to send offline notes straight to your personal email account, which will make them feel as though they are not being abandoned to their own purchases but rather cared for.
The integration with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor makes it possible for each user to make use of a chat system, which users may access via the vendor detail page. The vendor is the only recipient of the messages that are exchanged in this chat; store global admins will not receive them.
- Modification of the different chat messages (including the Chat Title, Welcome Message, Starting Chat Message, Closing Chat Message, Offline Message, and Busy Message), as well as the Chat Title.
- The liberty to hold any and all discussions at the same moment, according to your whims.
- Individualization of the representative’s profile
- Make it possible for additional WordPress roles to participate in chats.
- On mobile devices, you should turn off the chat popup.
- Turn off the chat popup for people who aren’t logged in.
- When the chat console is unavailable, users can still send messages to one another via the offline messaging system.
- “Chat logs” feature to manage all of the discussions that have been preserved.
- Each user has the ability to submit an email request for a transcription of the chat.
- Each duplicate of the discussions can be sent to one or more email addresses, which can be selected in the options box.
- Evaluation of the user’s performance during the chat conversation (positive/negative).
- Enhanced personalization options for the user interface
- The duration timer for chats
- If there is no operator available, the chat system should be deactivated.
- Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor: Users are able to communicate with vendors by using the chat feature that is located on the relevant vendor info page.
- Display the chat window across all of your store’s webpages or only on a select few of them.
- Display the chat window on the home page, as well as the blog, the store, and the product pages.
- Display the chat window at a variety of locations around the page.
- Set up macros for your operators so that they can cut the amount of time it takes them to respond. using previously determined responses
- When the chat window popup appears, connect it to an active link.
- You will be able to provide better customer service for your online business if you give real-time help and if you respond directly to the inquiries of your users.
- You will see a significant reduction in the amount of orders that are still pending and shopping carts that have been abandoned if you solve problems that are being experienced by users in real time or remove concerns that are preventing them from making a purchase.
- You will have the capacity to provide immediate feedback about the needs of your users, guiding them through a positive and informed process of purchase, which will strengthen the reliability of your e-commerce platform.