YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Premium
Recover Abandoned Cart keeps an eye on carts that Members and Visitors leave in order to collect Abandoned Carts. To recover the abandoned carts, it automatically sends emails utilising mail templates at certain intervals. The Cart link can be added to the email. To send follow-up emails, you can create as many different mail templates as you like. The benefit of using different mail templates at different times is that you may send the initial letter without including a discount. Send a follow-up email with a promo code if the buyer doesn’t answer. The buyer will be tempted to buy as a result. Cookies are used to track the Buyer’s purchase. Members and visitors can both use Recover Abandoned Cart. For Members, the Abandoned Carts will be collected as soon as the goods are placed to the Cart and the Member departs for whatever reason. The stage where guests must submit their email address on the checkout page is where the abandoned carts will be recorded after the email address is entered.
- Keep track of and document abandoned carts
- Utilizing Automated Mails and Mail Templates to Recover Abandoned Carts
- Utilize the Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin to recover the lost sales.
- Effective for Simple and Variable Products
- Members and visitors can both use Recover Abandoned Cart.
- User clicks on emails are logged so you may assess which email templates are effective.
- Setting the time for forwarding abandoned cart and mail
- User Purchase utilising Mail Cart Link is Noted
- many follow-up mail templates
- Mail Templates: Activate/Deactivate
- Option for Manual Mailing
- Email Admin when Cart is Recovered
- Automatically Generate Coupon Codes for Mail
- You may utilise WooCommerce Mail Templates.
- Examining earlier orders to find and capture abandoned carts
- Translation completed
- Please note that you require all 3 of these plugins for multilingual WooCommerce and WPML compatibility for emails.
Work language emails
- Phone number is recorded for manual follow-up
How to Install Recover Abandoned Cart?
1. Get Recover Abandoned Cart from Codecanyon by downloading the package (recoverabandonedcart.zip).
2. Open recoverabandonedcart.zip, which contains the rac.zip plugin files.
3. Using the WordPress Dashboard, install Recover Abandoned Cart, also known as rac.zip.
4. Switch the Plugin on.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Recover Abandoned Cart?
Prior to upgrading your live site to the new version, please test the new version in a testing site.
Please follow these instructions if you wish to update from an older version of Recover Abandoned Cart to the most recent version.
1. Turn off and remove the current installation of Recover Abandoned Cart from your website.
2. Get Recover Abandoned Cart’s most recent version file (recoverabandonedcart.zip) from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip the recoverabandonedcart.zip package to reveal the Plugins files, including rac.zip.
4. Using the WordPress Dashboard, install the most recent version of Recover Abandoned Cart, rac.zip.
5. Turn the Plugin on.
Please note that by following the aforementioned instructions, you will not lose any configuration values, data, etc.
Please review the documentation because it contains a wealth of information. When you unzip the downloaded zip file, you will discover the documentation folder, which contains the documentation file.