Age Checker for WordPress
Age Checker is a plugin for WordPress that is used to verify a user’s age. Upon loading the website, users are prompted by this plugin to confirm their age. After the user has verified that they are older than the required age, the content of the page will become available to them. There are many markets that benefit from age restrictions, including the alcohol and gambling sectors, as well as adult websites.
- There are three different background modes: colour, image, or video.
- There are three ways of verification: birthday, checkbox, and enter.
- Upload a logo
- Place age restrictions on specific pages, topics, categories, or types of postings, or implement site-wide restrictions.
- Include a button that users can click to exit the site, which will then take them to a URL of your choosing.
- Put together a checkbox form.
- Toggle the opacity of the image or video overlay that is serving as the background.
- Adjust the chronological order of the dates entered in accordance with your locale (DD MM YYYY or MM DD YYYY)
- You can make any changes you like to the text on the form, including the validation text.
- Change the way the cookie lives.
- Instant preview following any modifications made in the administration editor
- Fully adaptable to any screen size and designed with portability in mind
- Friendly to search engine optimization; age verification does not need to be performed by common web spiders