Content Views Pro
Flexible & Powerful
Display Any WordPress Content Easily
Having a lot of content on a website might make it challenging and time-consuming to locate specific pieces of information and present them to users. By utilising the intuitive control panel, Material Views Pro makes it simple to locate and showcase any piece of WordPress content.
You can look for posts by using a variety of filters, such as category, tag, taxonomy, custom field, date, author, status, keyword, or id. You can exert considerable control over the output by making use of the various available options in this set of criteria.
Help Visitors Find What They’re Looking For With Frontend Filters
The success of a website depends on its users’ ability to swiftly and easily locate the information they need. With Content Views Pro, you can provide your users a wide variety of filtering options (categories, tags, custom taxonomies, and custom fields) to narrow down their content search. Each filter can be presented in a variety of formats, including checkboxes, dropdowns, radio buttons, sliders, ranges, date ranges, and groups of buttons.
Fully Control Which Information To Show
You can rearrange the display order of elements by dragging and dropping, and you can choose which elements to show and which to hide at will.
One can adjust a wide variety of parameters to their liking. For instance:
- The thumbnail can display the post’s featured image or the first image, video, or audio file. You have the option of selecting an existing size for your image or creating a new one. Choose from a variety of thumbnail formats (round edge, border, circle, shadow).
- Content: Full content, automatic excerpt, or user-created excerpt options (in the Excerpt field of post).
- In WordPress, you can choose to display any of the available custom fields, both built-in and those added by plugins (ACF, Meta Box, Types, Pods, etc.)
Design Without Writing CSS
For simple layout customization, you can choose from an infinite palette of colours and a plethora of font families, sizes, font-size, text-alignment, transformation options, etc.
Profitable & Valuable
Replace Layout On The Blog, Shop, Category, Tag, Taxonomy, Search, Author, Date… Pages.
Have you got a boring and lengthy list of content displayed on your blog’s main page?
The art of displaying a stylish post grid on your Blog page.
You might have to:
- Edit the template’s coding (PHP, HTML, CSS)
- wasting time on potentially ineffective WordPress plugins (and waste lots of time)
- Redesign your site from the ground up using a WordPress theme that takes advantage of grid (this can be a lengthy process with negative consequences for your site’s search engine optimization and performance).
- When in doubt, contract a professional programmer.
The attractive post grid can be shown on Blog, Category,… pages in minutes with Content Views Pro’s Replacing Layout feature, with no scripting required. This will help you save both time and money.
Make Money Online With Advertisements
By showcasing your Google Adsense, affiliate ads, etc., in the article grid, Content Views Pro makes it easier to monetize your blog. The placement of adverts within the grid might be either randomised or predetermined. Pagination makes it simple to adjust the quantity of ads displayed per page.
Show Category As Output
Is it your intention to present visitors with a list of available types? Display any category, tag, or custom taxonomy in a grid or list format with Content Views Pro’s in-built option and without touching a single line of code.
For Your Business
Work With Any Themes
Whether you’re using Genesis, Divi, Thesis, WooThemes, ThemeForest, or any other theme, your WordPress site or network will be compatible.
Responsive & SEO Friendly
All of the designs are mobile-friendly and employ standard SEO techniques (including heading tags for titles and images, asynchronous image loading, alternative image tags, support for rel=nofollow, etc.).
Constantly monitored and fine-tuned for peak efficiency. All sites, no matter how big or little, benefit from Content Views Pro’s lightning-fast speed.
Simple To Use
Real-time preview, user-friendly configuration, no predefined templates or syntax required. There’s zero learning curve and no coding experience needed. Just put it in and start using it.
Easy To Customize
There are a tonne of hooks in Content Views Pro that allow you to customise the query and the result.
Selecting the “right-to-left” option for text direction eliminates the need for any specialised CSS for the display of Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, etc.
- Allow for the creation of individualised post types, taxonomies, and fields
- Various custom post type plugins, including but not limited to WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, The Events Calendar, Events Manager, etc.
- Assist a wide variety of custom field add-ons, including Advanced Custom Fields, Pods, Toolset Types, Custom Post Type UI, and more.
- MemberPress, MemberMouse, WP eMember, and WP eMember Pro are just some of the membership plugins that are supported.
- WPML, Polylang, and qTranslate are translation plugins that are supported.
- The use of Pinterest, Masonry, Facebook’s Timeline, and the Glossary as more complex layouts
- WordPress category, blog, search, and archive pages in grid format
- Gridded filtering
- Format categories into a grid
- Page numbers to load
- Limitless Page Navigation
- Exhibit media thumbnails (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, SoundCloud, and custom)
- preview image
- Display social sharing icons for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to encourage interaction and spread content.
- Promote your WordPress content on Linkedin and Pinterest.
- Advertisements (Google Adsense, HTML banner, etc.) displayed in the post grid can generate income for your website.
- Modify the look of your site without having to learn CSS
- To rearrange elements, simply drag and drop.
- Filter blog entries using selected fields
- Display posts’ additional fields
- Random order, individualised fields, and drag-and-drop functionality are just some of the sophisticated sorting possibilities available.
- Specialized Search Criteria
- Backwards-compatible with the right-to-left (RTL) reading order
There are no reviews yet.