The strongest available migrater is Duplicator. You can use it to
- Without any downtime, move, migrate, or copy a WordPress site between domains or hosting.
- Take a live site and download it to localhost for development
- A WordPress website can be moved from one host to another.
- Back up a WordPress site or specific pages of a site manually.
- Copy a live site to a staging area, or the other way around
- Create a WordPress site bundle for simple repurposing or distribution.
- Easily migrate WordPress completely without battling with cumbersome import/export SQL scripts
MIGRATE WORDPRESS AND RUN WORDPRESS BACKUPS
All of the site’s plugins, themes, content, database, and WordPress files are collected by Duplicator into a single zip file known as a package. Then, you may effortlessly migrate a WordPress site to any location of your choice with this programme. Move across servers, within servers, and essentially wherever a WordPress site may be hosted. Since the package already contains all site files, WordPress is not necessary for installation.
IMPROVE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH PRE-BUNDLED SITES
To reduce rework, Duplicator allows you to create your own preconfigured webpages. Now you may setup a single site and bundle it into a Duplicator package rather than repeatedly manually customising your favourite theme, collection of plugins, or piece of content. Once you have the packed site, you may quickly construct several pre-configured sites by repeatedly migrating the WordPress site to other places!
Duplicator Pro adds features you’ll truly love to Duplicator to take it to the next level.
- Drag & drop installations: just move an archive to the desired location!
- planned backups
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, and FTP/SFTP as alternatives to cloud storage
- a unique 2-step streamlined installer option for incredibly quick installations
- Recovery Points have been included for lightning-fast emergency site restorations.
- support for managed hosts like GoDaddy Managed, WPEngine, and WordPress.com
- To serve bigger websites and databases, multi-threaded
- Immediately migrate every multisite WordPress network
- Create a new independent website and install a multisite subsite.
- Using the cPanel API, the installation creates databases and users.
- Direct connection from the installation to cPanel
- hooks for specific plugins for developers
- Notifications by email
- professional assistance
- … and a lot more!
There are no reviews yet.