Once you’ve set up an Instagram Feed in the WordPress dashboard, the feed’s shortcode will be available to you. You can insert it onto a page like any other shortcode.
Visual composer support
When you use one of the most popular page builders, like Visual Composer, you’ll find our WP Instagram plugin extremely user-friendly.
Native WordPress widget
When using WordPress, the Instagram Feed plugin can be added to the sidebar or footer for instantaneous social media updates.
We aim at the creation of high-quality and user-friendly items for our consumers. Therefore, we make it a priority to unlock the product’s full potential for you. More than 60 customizable options allow you to fine-tune the Instagram widget for your website with our WordPress feed InstaShow.
- You can add as many Instagram sources as your heart wishes.
- You can combine Instagram handles, hashtags, locations, and post URLs.
- Filter Instagram images using more criteria.
- Use the “unless” filter to hide images that don’t fit your criteria, such as those that don’t include a certain person, thing, or place.
- In Instagram, you may search for photographs using the “only” filter, which allows you to narrow down your results based on a user’s @handle, a hashtag,
- The “limit” option allows you to specify the minimum amount of loaded photos.
- The “cacheMediaTime” setting lets you specify the amount of time that the images will remain in the browser’s cache.
- Modify the height and width of your WordPress site’s Instagram feed to suit your needs.
- Create a mobile-friendly version of Instagram’s feed.
- Indicate the grid’s column and row widths.
- Select the correct spacing between pictures.
- Create a grid with columns, rows, and a gutter based on the width of the viewing window by defining responsive breakpoints.
- There are three ways to move about the gallery: the arrow keys, scrolling, and dragging.
- You can select between a page-by-page viewing experience and a more flexible “free mode” scrolling experience.
- To display an infinite Instagram feed, select the loop option. In other words, it’s turned on automatically.
- It’s possible to show or hide the scroll bar indicator.
- All user interface elements are optimised for high resolution displays.
- There are two possible orientations for scrolling: horizontal and vertical.
- The ability to automatically scroll through images while they rotate by themselves
- With autorotation paused when hovering,
- There are two types of image scrolling animation: slide and fade.
- Varying the pace of animation is possible.
- Slide transition animations can be selected.
- Use the pop-up deep linking feature to send a link to any individual photo in your Instagram feed.
- Popup image scrolling speed is customizable.
- You can customise the pop-up window’s image-scrolling animation in any way you like.
- Help for 16 Languages (de, en, es, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-HK, ja)
- Images from Instagram can be opened in a popup or in the app itself.
Display or hide each UI element in the WordPress Instagram gallery:
- Likes counter
- Comments counter
Display or hide each UI element in the popup:
- Instagram link
- Likes counter
- Comments counter
- Passed time
- Here are 10 Color Schemes that have already been established.
- Twenty-four different UI elements can be customised in terms of colour.
- The shortcode generator lets you customise the settings to your liking.
- Integrate InstaShow with the Visual Composer, a widely used WordPress page builder. All possible adjustments to the VC InstaShow component are currently at your disposal.
- The Instagram feed plugin for WordPress routinely checks for updates. When a new version of the widget is released, you will be notified and given the option to install it in the WordPress control panel.
There are no reviews yet.