MyThemeShop WP Subscribe Pro
Because keeping up with an active list of email subscribers is essential to maintaining a successful blog in this day and age, we developed WP Subscribe Pro. Increase the percentage of visitors who sign up for your newsletter and the amount of residual traffic and income you receive as a result. WP Subscribe Pro is an essential plugin for any blog that should be used because it supports Feedburner, MailChimp, and Aweber.
Feedback from customers is crucial to the success of any business, regardless of whether it is conducted online or in a physical location. This is true whether you are engaged in digital marketing or operate a traditional storefront. Email marketing is the most efficient and cost-effective method for immediately reaching thousands of clients without spending a lot of money. Email marketing is a cost-effective marketing strategy because, with a solid marketing list, you can educate your customers about changes in the services you provide, promote new items, or keep them informed of key changes in the industry.
Building an Email Marketing List
If you have not yet begun compiling an email list, you must start doing so at the earliest opportunity. To successfully execute your email marketing campaigns, you will need to subscribe to a provider that provides assistance in doing so. You have your choice between a number of different email marketing subscription services. Aweber, MailChimp, GetResponse, and MailerLite are some of the most well-known names in this industry.
Second, you will need to install a subscription management system on your website so that you can collect the emails of people that visit your website. WP Subscribe Pro is a wonderful WordPress plugin for managing subscriptions, and it only takes a few minutes to set up and connect to your subscription service once you do so. Let’s conduct a thorough analysis of the functionalities provided by the WP Subscribe Pro plugin and determine why you require it in order to construct mailing lists.
- Fully Responsive Forms – WP Subscribe Pro is a plugin that adapts to the size of the user’s screen and presents opt-in forms in a way that is aesthetically pleasing. This enables you to collect emails from visitors to your website using either a desktop computer or a mobile device.
- Exit Intent – When a person attempts to leave your site, they are shown a popup that offers them the opportunity to subscribe, hence boosting the percentage of users who have subscribed to your site.
- No Coding Required – Including subscription forms on your website ought not to be a stressful ordeal for you. The majority of providers that offer email subscriptions will generate code for a subscription form that can be added to your website. You won’t need to do any coding at all if you use WP Subscribe Pro because the procedure of integrating it is completely streamlined. This makes it possible for you to install a subscription system to your website in a matter of minutes and without requiring any prior knowledge of coding.
- FeedBurner Integration – Google’s FeedBurner is the most popular feed management service, and it offers email subscriptions. Google is the company that runs FeedBurner. You may link your website with FeedBurner without resorting to trial and error when you use WP Subscribe Pro since it works flawlessly with FeedBurner.
- Aweber Integration – Aweber is one of the most widely used email marketing subscription platforms, with millions of online marketers taking advantage of its features. As a result of this plugin’s integration with Aweber, you will have the ability to expand your mailing list and conduct email marketing campaigns using Aweber.
- MailChimp Integration – WP Subscribe Pro is able to integrate with MailChimp, which is another one of the most prominent email marketing subscription services, and works quite well with it.
- GetResponse Integration – GetResponse, an email marketing subscription service, may be connected to WP Subscribe Pro with this plugin. Adding subscription forms and popups that are connected to your GetResponse subscription account may be done in a jiffy and does not require much effort on your part.
- MailerLite Integration – Full support for the MailerLite subscription service is included as standard with WP Subscribe Pro. If you are developing your mailing list using MailerLite, you have the ability to design custom forms and popups and easily include them into your existing account.
- Benchmark Integration – Benchmark is a membership system that is rapidly gaining popularity among email marketers. Because they are fully compatible with one another, the Benchmark email subscription service and WP Subscribe Pro can be used together without any problems.
- MailerRelay Integration – You are able to design, deliver, and manage newsletters with the help of WP Subscribe Pro thanks to its seamless integration with MailerRelay.
- Unlimited Colors – This plugin provides you with an unlimited number of colour options, which may be utilised to tailor the appearance of your popups and forms to the colour scheme of your website or to reflect a personal preference. The interface for customisation is likewise quite simple and straightforward. It makes it simple for even inexperienced WordPress users to easily adjust the popups so that they complement the look of the theme.
- Super Lightweight – Users are guaranteed high speed, ease of use, and the absolute power that is required in a subscription system by virtue of WP Subscribe Pro’s clean code, which makes the plugin well optimised for speed.
- Compatible with SEO Plugins – Compatibility with SEO plugins is essential if you want to increase both your exposure and the number of subscribers you have. WP Subscribe Pro has been put through extensive testing, and the results have shown that it is compatible with any SEO plugin.
- Compatible with Caching Plugins – When you install WP Subscribe Pro, you do not need to be concerned that the caching plugins on your site will become inoperable. Because this plugin has been tested with every other caching plugin, you can be confident that it will not bring your website to its knees.
- Eye-catching Design – Your rate of subscriptions will likely increase as a result of the popup forms that are included in WP Subscribe Pro. The forms have been artfully crafted with a variety of colours that work together beautifully and are flawless in their execution. Altering the colour of the design and making it conform to the colour scheme of your theme are both options available to you through the customization panel.
- Built-in Widget Support – Due to the fact that it supports widgets natively, WP Subscribe Pro can be utilised in the sidebar of your website. This tool gives you the ability to improve the number of people who subscribe to your content, particularly when combined with the popup subscription form.
- Popup Animations – You have access to a diverse selection of animation effects that may be applied to your popups display. Using the WP Subscribe Pro popup animations, you are able to attract the attention of your site’s visitors and encourage them to subscribe to your newsletter.
- Popup Triggers – It is very vital to have the capability to limit the amount of time that visitors see your popups, as this is a major factor in determining how successful you will be in gaining new subscribers. The ability to regulate when a popup window appears is a useful feature that is referred to as a “popup trigger.” This can help you run an experiment to determine the optimal time for your traffic to have the highest possible conversion rate.
- Custom HTML and Shortcode – In the popup box, you may use shortcodes in addition to adding custom HTML thanks to WP Subscribe Pro’s functionality. This provides you with the ability to further customise the popup subscribe box and increase its functionality.
- Cookie Expiration – You have the ability to set how long the cookie will be active, and as a result, you will have complete control over the frequency with which the user will be shown the popup asking them to subscribe. This cookie expiration enables you to encourage more first-time visitors to sign up for your newsletter, while preventing the message from being displayed to visitors who have already done so.
- Flush Cookie – You will be able to display the subscribe box to all visitors, including those who have previously subscribed, if you use the “flush cookie” function. When you have made significant alterations to your site and would like to reveal them to all of your visitors, this is a crucial step to do. Flush cookies have an instant expiration date and give you the ability to display the subscription box to each and every visitor to your website.
- Newsletter Box Below or Above Content – Because it has a direct bearing on the number of people that subscribe, the placement of your newsletter box is of critical importance. The subscription box that comes with WP Subscribe Pro can be positioned either above or below the content, depending on your preference. Additionally, it gives you the option to preview the subscription box before you make it publicly available to users. You are able to verify the preview to ensure that it displays in the appropriate manner.
- Preview Popup Button – The see Popup Button is a helpful tool that, as was said above, enables you to see the changes that will be made to your forms before they are made public.
- Control Popup Box Text – You have complete control over the content that appears in your popup box, and you can experiment with a variety of different phrases to determine which one leads to the highest conversion rates. This is essential for generating the most effective call-to-action phrases and doing split testing, both of which are necessary for increasing the number of people who subscribe to your service.
- Delay Popup Display – Utilising this function will allow you to display the popup window to the user after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed while they are on your website. You have the option to pause the display of the popup for a little period of time.
- Exclude Pages or Posts – You have the option to use this feature to prevent certain pages from having the popup or subscription box displayed on them. You can choose to do this for certain pages and posts in general or for specific pages and posts.
- Custom Colors for Widget – You have the same level of personalization options with the widget subscription box as with the popup. The colours of the widget can be changed to match the aesthetic of your theme by selecting from the extensive colour palette that is at your disposal.
- 24/7 Dedicated Support – WP Subscribe Pro includes access to our forums for full assistance as well as thorough documentation to assist you in setting up the plugin and getting started as quickly as possible.