Thrive Quiz Builder
Thrive Themes Quiz Builder This plugin was developed to provide users with the following benefits: engage visitors with fun and informative quizzes, minimise the percentage of visitors who immediately leave a website, generate more leads, and gather visitor insights to find out more about the visitors’ interests. The technology that lies beneath the surface of Thrive Quiz Builder will assist you in growing your email list and social shares, as well as provide you with statistics to help you expand your business.
Create Stunning Quizzes in Seconds that Look Like They Took Hours to Code.
What would it mean for your online business if you had the ability to develop compelling quizzes that your consumers couldn’t wait to participate in and consume? Your site visitors, if you provided them with an interesting quiz, would eagerly click through, answer every question, and then proudly share the answers of the quiz with their friends. INSTEAD OF what typically takes place, which is a visitor quickly perusing your home page and headlines before leaving your site within the first 15 seconds of visiting… On the other hand, if you had material that was interesting and engaging to your audience, you would feel pretty slick each time you viewed your statistics and saw an increase in the amount of visitors coming to your website from Facebook. And look at that rate of failure! How satisfying would it be to see it go down while simultaneously understanding that people are clicking through your material, consuming it all, and engaging with it? The issue is that you are a one-person show who takes pride in accomplishing everything by yourself. There isn’t enough time to learn the design and development skills necessary to construct a quiz that lives up to your stringent requirements… With Thrive Quiz Builder, we took a process that would normally require a significant amount of programming and design work—creating a beautiful quiz that works—and made it into a WordPress plugin that is simple to use. We then placed it directly in your lap.
Build Complex Quizzes With Zero Coding
Not only does Thrive Quiz Builder provide you the power to construct really complicated tests with branching logic, but it also makes it incredibly simple for you to visualise what your quiz looks like and how it flows in our quiz builder window. This is one of the many benefits of using Thrive Quiz Builder.
- You will have an easy time seeing all of the questions, answers, and the flow between them so that your quiz functions the way you want it to.
- Create tests with branching questions, in which the next question is determined by the response to the preceding question.
- Pick either words or images to answer the questions.
- You won’t miss a step thanks to the setup wizard, which will guide you through the process step by step.
- The troubleshooter will notify you if something is missing or if it stops functioning, allowing you to rapidly resolve any issues that may arise.
Give Your Visitors Something Worth Sharing
You have to provide folks something that is worth sharing if you want them to feel compelled to spread the word. Something that has a polished appearance and a hip vibe. Exactly this functionality is included in Thrive Quiz Builder’s built-in badge maker.
- Make it such that people truly want to share the badges you design.
- Put CSS, margins, and padding out of your mind and move elements around freely without regard to these things.
- You can obtain the precise appearance you want by uploading images, resizing them, adding text with any style you like, and setting the background colour and opacity.
- Built in social media scaling. If you select Facebook as the platform, the badge will be formatted appropriately for Facebook. You won’t ever need to launch Photoshop in order to resize anything.
Under the Surface:
Guide Your Visitors, Segment Them & Optimize
When you go into a business to purchase something, and you run into an employee while you’re there, what happens? “Am I able to assist you in finding what it is that you are looking for?” After that, they take you there while questioning and responding you and assisting you in deciding what it is that you require. Insights may be gathered, precise recommendations can be made, and then a sale can be made using this straightforward method, which is both simple and successful. The process of gaining new perspectives is not a straightforward one when done online. If any of the following sound familiar, it’s because they are:
- Developing a valuable opt-in offer in order to increase the size of your mailing list, and then, at a later time, requesting that your subscribers participate in a survey or a customer development call with you?
- Finding forums and other blogs in your niche and going through hundreds of comments to gain insights on what your visitors might want can be a time-consuming process.
- Installing Google Analytics, checking a few reports, and then attempting to make sense of the statistics and graphs while simultaneously trying to figure out how to really put the knowledge to use so that your company may develop.
- Developing several opt-in offers, dividing subscribers into groups according to the nature of their subscriptions, and then distributing relevant information to those groups via email?
Thrive Quiz Builder takes the stress out of obtaining insights and transforms it into a hassle-free procedure by utilising a quiz to assist your visitor in deciding what they require in an approach that is both straightforward and interesting. You will then be in a position to make a particular and expert recommendation based on the responses that they provide; in this way, you will be similar to the straightforward yet efficient store employee. Let’s get into the nitty-gritty of how Thrive Quiz Builder accomplishes this and what other functions it actually possesses…
So Many Insights It’s Like Having a One-On-One Conversation with Every Visitor
Thrive Quiz Builder is gathering all of the data as people go through your quiz and compiling it in complete reports so that you can see how people are interacting with your questions, which answers are given, and by how many people. It’s an interactive and entertaining take on the traditional survey format. Imagine how much easier it would be to come up with good ideas for new blog posts or new items to give your audience when you have this kind of information available to you. Think about it.
First: Discover What Your Visitors Are Interested In
Imagine that you have a website about travelling; one of the questions on your quizzes may reveal the kinds of activities that your visitors enjoy doing, which would enable you to compose blog entries that are more pertinent to their interests. You’ll notice in the following question that 57% of individuals prefer eating local food, yet only 7% of people enjoy going out to parties. You now know, as a result of the insights given by Thrive Quiz Builder, that it is a better idea to write blog posts about locating the greatest local food as opposed to writing blog posts about where the best clubs to party are located.
Second: Offer Them Content Based on Their Interests
With the help of Thrive Quiz Builder’s dynamic content, you will be able to take immediate action depending on the responses provided by your visitors. You can do this by displaying unique content to them on the results page, which is determined by the quiz answers they provided. The dynamic content can be anything from a personalised tip about what to read next on your site to product recommendations or affiliate links that are highly targeted and relevant to this individual visitor’s interests. Another example of dynamic content is a video that automatically plays based on the visitor’s location. You can find an example below demonstrating how dynamic information could be used in a question about golf. On the results page, if the quiz taker is a novice, they will be shown three blog pieces that are appropriate for beginners to read. On the other hand, if they are a more experienced golfer, the results page will display an opt-in form for a more sophisticated guide on how to improve their golf swing.
Third: Segment Your Visitors Based On Their Interests
There is nothing more annoying than diligently developing a mailing list, carefully composing the perfect email, pushing send, and then seeing low open rates, low click through rates, and having the sensation that your audience does not care about what you are giving them. This is a pretty typical issue, and it arises when you place all of your subscribers in the same container. Imagine for a moment that you have in front of you a group of individuals that are interested in physical activity. Is it a good idea to send an email to each and every one of them with information on how to gain muscle? Certain members of the audience will, without a doubt, find the information to be beneficial; nevertheless, other members of the audience may have the objective of reducing their body size and shedding extra pounds. An email promoting growing muscle is a waste of time for folks who wish to shrink down and lose weight. And the same thing will be true when you send out an email to the complete list about strengthening one’s endurance or cutting down on excess weight… If your list isn’t divided, then your emails will always make some of your audience pleased while leaving the rest of your audience uninterested. The answer is to differentiate one person’s treatment from another’s. You can have individuals sign up for different mailing lists or different portions of your list using Thrive Quiz Builder, and the results that they receive at the end of a quiz will determine which list or segment they are added to. Because of this, you’ll be able to provide highly targeted communications that are pertinent to the interests of your readers. You may send emails about growing muscle To The Audience That Is Only Interested In Growing Muscle, and you can achieve this by having them complete a questionnaire about the interests that they have. Imagine how much simpler it would be to generate revenue from a mailing list if it were already segmented precisely according to the interests of the subscribers.
Fourth: A/B Test at Critical Stages to Increase Quiz Conversions
Yes, our work is not yet complete. Thrive Quiz Builder is designed to produce quizzes that are optimised for conversions. Because of this, this plugin gives you the ability to perform A/B testing and optimisation on each of the important stages of a quiz.
- You can do an A/B test on the splash page to determine which style works best to encourage more people to begin the quiz.
- You may increase your list more quickly and achieve greater optin-conversion rates by conducting A/B testing on the opt-in gate or optin forms that are located on your results page.
- You may also perform an A/B test on the content and layout of the result page in order to increase the number of social shares.
The A/B test can be quickly and easily initiated using our interface, which makes it simple to generate one or more test variations. In addition, you can let the test run by itself and allow the plugin automatically reject variations that are not doing well so that you are left with only the designs with the highest conversion rates.
Take A Look at Everything Thrive Quiz Builder Has to Offer
3 Quiz Types
- Display the final result of the test as a number by selecting the Number option. The results of the visitor’s performance on the quiz will be reflected in the form of a numeric score that will be sent to them. Example: If you took a quiz titled “Where in the World Is This?”, the answer would be “You Got 10 Right!”
- Display the final result of the test as a % by using the “percentage” option. A percentage score will be assigned to the visitor on the basis of how they responded to the questions contained inside the quiz. e.g. Your score on a test with the heading “Only 1 in 50 Dirty Dancing Fans Can Ace This Test” would be “You got an 80%!”
- Display the overall result of the test as a category under the heading “Personality.” In accordance with the manner in which the user answered the quiz questions, they will be assigned one of the outcomes that you have predetermined. You would get the result “You’re Dobby the House Elf” if you took a quiz titled “Which Harry Potter Character Are You?”
- Track Across Time – See results across any interval (daily, weekly, monthly, total).
- Starting Vs. Finishing – Examine the data to find out how many people are beginning and completing the test.
- Quiz Flow – Find out where users are leaving your website, which of your conversion goals are succeeding, and which path is the most popular one.
- Individual Question Stats – See how each question is being answered.
- Social Sharing Stats – See what results are getting the most shares.
- User Stats – View a log of the flow of each participant through the quiz and how they answered each question.
3 Quiz Templates
- Build From Scratch – Build a quiz from scratch with no predefined settings.
- List Building – A quiz that has been optimised for the purpose of generating an email list. Only when the person has subscribed to the list will they have access to the results page.
- Social Shares – A quiz that was designed with social sharing in mind. On the results page, there is a social share badge that your site visitors may click on and then share with their own networks to help spread the word about the quiz.
All of the templates come with fully editable and pre-built splash and results pages, allowing you to deploy your product right away or modify it to better suit your requirements.
- Make stunning social sharing badges that are also entirely customisable and entertaining to users.
- Move elements anywhere you want without restriction.
- Resize images and add text with any formatting.
- Set different background colors and opacity levels.
- Chose pre-sized badges for the different social networks.
Easy Quiz Builder
- Overview Navigation – Using a visual editor, you can navigate even the most complicated tests with ease and see all of the questions and answers that go into making up the quiz.
- Complex Logic – Change the questions you’re going to ask based on the responses. It is as simple as dragging and dropping the items.
- Quiz Flow – check out all of the different ways that the test can be completed by a visitor.
Increase the reliability of the score by basing it on the response. Example: Imagine you are taking a test to determine how social you are, and one of the questions is: “On average, how many times per week do you go out?” You are able to assign different values to each answer. The weight for “every night” would be 10 points, the weight for “3-5 nights” would be 5 points, and the weight for “less than 1 night” would be 1 point. Because of this, the “more social” individual has the opportunity to acquire additional points.
- Make sure that each iteration of your test has its own dedicated results page. Two distinct collections of content, one for one set of results and the other for a different set of results.
- Make a decision on one or more conversion goals, such as opting in to the newsletter, sharing the material on social media, or viewing the content.
- Determine if the participant in the quiz is required to provide their information before receiving the outcome of the quiz.
- Decide whether the optin gate is to be forced or optional (it can be skipped)
- Result Page Testing – Determine which of the results pages gets you the greatest number of conversions or shares.
- Splash Page Testing – Discover with spash page leads to an increase in the number of individuals taking your quiz.
2 Question Types
And of course, you are free to combine and rearrange the questions in any way that best suits you.
Make sure that your test is organised in the correct order, and that no part is left out. You will be notified as soon as something is not configured correctly or is missing an element so that you may swiftly address the issue and resolve it.
All quizzes look beautiful and work flawlessly on any device.
Maintain an overarching perspective on all of the quizzes you produce and quickly access fundamental statistics on each quiz.
There are no reviews yet.