UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin
UberMenu is a Mega Menu WordPress plugin that is intuitive to use, incredibly configurable, and responsive. When combined with the WordPress 3 Menu System, it is ready to use right out of the box, making it simple to get started but powerful enough to allow for the creation of highly personalised and imaginative mega menu configurations.
Easy to use
- Create Mega Menus from any content—pages, posts, custom links, etc.—quickly!
- Works with the majority of WordPress 3.0 menu-enabled themes out of the box.
- seamlessly integrates with the WordPress 3 Menu Management System, allowing you to use the programme you are accustomed to.
- Shift Up, Slide Down, Fade, or None for Dropdown CSS3
- Trigger Click, Hover, or Hover Intent
- Contains 25 well-liked Google Fonts
- Horizontal or vertical menus
- It is possible to set several UberMenus independently.
Responsive & Mobile
- responsive design
- Setting a Breakpoint
- cross-OS unified touch experience (touch support for iOS,
- Windows 8 and Android
- Submenu close buttons that are optional
- responsive toggle that may be placed independently
- Items for various screen sizes can be hidden
- In content panels, tabs can be placed to the left, right, top, or bottom.
- The primary trigger can be defined independently of click, hover, or hover intent.
- Dynamic vs. Static Content
Easy to Customize
- With the Customizer’s Live Preview, you may change the menu’s colours, sizes, and fonts.
- From the Menu Item Settings, change the styles of certain menu items.
- Writing custom styles with CSS selectors is a breeze.
- LESS stylesheets for developers are included.
- Blog Grid
- search field
- Maps on Google
- Message Forms (with Contact Form 7 plugin)
- tailored HTML
- Tabbed material
- Create products using post or term content
- Works with Pages, Post Types, and Posts
- Utilizes Custom Taxonomies, Categories, and Terms
- Search results can be filtered by type, phrase, parent/ancestor, author, etc.
- Set the maximum results and sort them.
- Continually use featured pictures
- Create columns of results automatically
Advanced Submenu Layouts
- Integrated responsive grid
- Set a default width for each submenu or individually adjust the width of each column.
- Wrapper for columns to group numerous items
- Row elements enable the submenu’s contents to be centred.
- Configure backgrounds for each submenu.
- scrollable submenus providing additional content are optional
- Integration by default for themes that satisfy the requirements
- For themes that don’t enable automated integration, the Control Panel generates manual integration code.
- Include an UberMenu widget to display UberMenu in widgetized areas of your theme.
- The UberMenu Shortcode enables integration with website content (generator included)
Works Great With
- Mobile ShiftNav Menu
- Accordion Menu in Bellows
- Improves menu management
- Menu Changer
And Much More
- Independently alter each menu item’s trigger
- Scroll-to-section capabilities
- WordPress 3.9 and up
- Application of the WordPress 3 Menu System
- A theme that complies with the prerequisites for automatic integration
- jQuery 1.11+ (This ought to be used by any website running WordPress 3.9+)
- Unless your theme has a stylesheet specifically for UberMenu, UberMenu won’t automatically adopt the look of your theme. If you wish to duplicate it, you will need to independently modify the styles.
- UberMenu may not operate out of the box due to theme interference if your theme has not correctly adopted WordPress 3 Menus. It can be manually integrated into your website with a single line of code. See Does UberMenu support my theme?
The Support Center is accessible to you if your inquiries go beyond those covered by the Knowledgebase or the video tutorials. Please be aware that all help requests must be made via the support centre, and inquiries made through any other channels (such as Item Comments, Emails, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will be directed there. Thank you for your assistance! (For additional information on support, see the “Support” button at the top of this page.
Mobile Menu Alternatives
UberMenu offers a mobile menu and is completely responsive. However, we provide a complimentary alternative that works in conjunction with your UberMenu installation if you’d prefer to segregate your mobile menu from UberMenu:
Have you ever bought UberMenu extensions from Envato (Sticky, Conditionals, Icons, Flat Skins)? They are still accessible, maintained, updated, and supported; for more on the transfer, visit this article.
There are no reviews yet.