Ultimate Member Private Messages Addon
Install a private messaging system on your website and make it possible for users to communicate with one another in a confidential setting. Ideal for websites that require users to communicate with one other individually.
- Users are given the ability to send one another confidential communications.
- Adds a message button to user profiles, allowing other users the ability to send a direct message to that user using the messaging modal.
- Adds a communications page to each user profile, allowing users to read and send private messages from their profile as well as view all interactions on the platform.
- Refreshing of one’s personal messages automatically
- The capability to quickly add emoticons to each individual private message
- Chooseable limit on the number of characters that can be used in each individual conversation response
- Adds a checkbox to the user account page so that individuals can select for themselves whether or not they want to receive private communications.
- Notifies users by e-mail whenever a new conversation is started with them by another user.
- Adds a toggle switch to the user account page, allowing users to choose whether or not they want to be notified of new talks through email.
- Manage which user roles have access to the private messaging system.
- Manage which user roles are able to send and receive private messages by assigning permissions.
- Place restrictions on the number of new discussions that can be started by a given user role within a given period of time.
- Provides a means for users to unblock other users from their account pages, in addition to a blocking tool that allows users to prevent certain users from texting them.
- Plain text can be sent through the messages, and urls will be turned into links automatically (No other HTML is accepted in messages)
- You can easily display the number of unread messages in your menu by using the tag “new messages.”
Integrations with other extensions
- Followers – Users have the option to restrict direct messaging to only those users who already follow them.
- Real-time Notifications – Users have the option to be notified whenever a new conversation is initiated with them by another user.
- Online users – Displays a green dot next to the user whenever the user is connected to the network.