- Guidelines for Initial Purchasing Situations
- Rules that are Determined Based on IP, Billing, and Shipping Addresses
- Comparison of Physical and Internet Protocol Addresses Rule
- Rule for Mismatching Billing and Shipping Information
- Detection of Proxies
- Conflict indication between the billing address and the shipping address
- Establish a list of dangerous nations.
- Receive alerts about potentially dangerous email addresses
- Demand that users have their PayPal accounts verified.
- Maximize the Potential of Machine Learning with Integration of Maxmind minFraud®
- Blacklist fake email addresses
- Cancel orders that appear to be suspicious before they are completed.
- Find numerous orders placed from the same Internet Protocol address.
- Notification sent to several email addresses for orders that have been flagged as suspicious
- Checking the Order’s Quantity and Amount
There are no reviews yet.