WooCommerce Conditional Content
You will be able to display messages, advertising, reminders, and other content based on a broad variety of different criteria and conditions with the help of WooCommerce Conditional Content. This feature was developed specifically for you. When users add specific quantities of items to their cart, when products are in a certain category, when products have certain price ranges, when items are about to run out of stock, and many, many more conditions that you can think of, it’s a great way to show content that you need to show throughout your store. It’s great for showing content that you need to show throughout your store.
- Place a note on the items that are going to be put on sale in the near future.
- Show a message on products that are about to run out of supply or have passed their expiration date.
- Send messages to individual users or to user roles that are individually defined.
- Show appropriate messages on the shopping cart when particular items are added to it.
- Show notifications for individual products when the shopping cart has been updated with new items.
- Show messages to consumers who have already placed the product to their cart, along with additional items from the same category. (These gloves are a fantastic complement to the hat you’re wearing.)
- Show pricing tables that are in correlation with the Dynamic Pricing rules.
Conditional content is the extension you require in order to offer a dynamic and custom-tailored experience to your customers in order to meet their expectations. An in-depth rule builder is at the core of the extension. This builder allows you to define criteria that dictate when and where specific material will be displayed on your online shop. The rule builder gives you the ability to construct conditions for extremely simple and speedy messages, like a sale on a product category, as well as very extensive messages that involve dozens of pre-defined criteria from which you can choose.
You have access to a comprehensive list of predefined locations, in addition to a rule builder that is simple to work with, and you can choose any one of these. Each and every hook that WooCommerce provides is included in the list of options to choose from. This makes it possible for you to easily add information to your site without having to be familiar with the many filters that are available in WooCommerce or the locations in which those filters would actually display the material. You have the option to manually insert the filter or to utilise a template tag in your theme directly if you are working with use cases in which you need to output the content somewhere that is not on the predefined list.
There are no reviews yet.