WooCommerce Product Table
Product tables for WooCommerce is a plugin that gives you the ability to add fully-customizable product tables to your online store. This enables you to provide your consumers with a shopping experience that is streamlined and limited to a single page.
Product tables allow you to display your products in a more user-friendly table format as compared to the grid format that is WooCommerce’s default presentation method.
Create a One-Page Shopping Experience
You can provide a one-page checkout experience that your customers will most likely love by using features such as buttons that allow multiple Add to Cart events to be performed with one click, checkboxes that allow multiple Add to Cart events to be performed with one click, and full control over what product data is presented. Your clients have the ability to select product variations directly from the product table and then continue on to the checkout process if you offer support for variable items.
Optimize your WooCommerce Store
Customers may quickly identify what they are looking for and purchase several items without having to navigate to each individual product page when using product tables. The better the ease of use and the speed with which it may be completed, the greater the conversion rate.
Lots of Customization Options
You are able to customise your product tables with a variety of various choices and settings thanks to the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. This allows you to completely simplify your customer experience and personalise it according to the requirements of your particular business.
Great for B2B and Many Other B2C Stores!
Product Tables have the potential to optimise a wide variety of online stores, including wholesale B2B stores, restaurant websites, companies that sell audio tracks and downloaded products, auto-parts stores, book stores, and more!
- lightweight and well-optimized, having only a negligible effect on the performance of your website
- Receive regular updates
- Completely compatible with a wide variety of additional plugins and themes.
- Compatible with Codup’s B2B eCommerce plugin; allows custom pricing, pricing visibility, and the ability to generate quotes
- Features that pack a punch and come with a plethora of personalization choices
- Create Multiple Product Tables: You are able to generate as many product tables as you like with the use of an intuitive shortcode generator; each table will have its own unique settings, product data, and personalization choices.
- Filter by Categories and Price: Store owners may improve the process of matching their clients with the kind of goods they require in an even more streamlined and expedient manner by filtering by categories and prices.
- Filter by Variation Attributes: Product Tables for WooCommerce provides clients with the ability to filter items based on variation attributes and provides complete support for variable products.
- Fast Searching and Filtering: The ability to search, filter, and sort results without having to reload the page is made possible by using Ajax search.
- Display the Product Data You Want: The WooCommerce Product Table plugin provides you with complete discretion over the specifics of the product information that is shown. Do you wish to get rid of the photographs that are on your product table? Or perhaps you could raise the size of the images? You have a wide variety of options at your disposal for personalising your table, one of which is selecting the product data that will be displayed.
- Choose which Products you want to display: You have the ability to pick and select which product categories to show off thanks to a setting that lets you conceal some of the available options. You are able to generate many product tables with a multiple shortcode generator, each of which can display a different set of product categories.
- Cart Actions for a One Page Checkout Experience: There is no need to navigate to individual product sites; rather, display all of the pertinent information in the table, and simplify the purchasing process using checkboxes and buttons that say “Add to Cart.”
- Checkboxes that Allow Customers to Buy Multiple Products from a Single Page: By including checkboxes on your product table, you will provide your consumers the ability to pick numerous items and then add all of those items to the shopping cart with just one click.
- Display Product Variations: Customers are able to choose between a number of different iterations of the product they are purchasing by using dropdown menus that can be integrated into product displays.
- Easy Shortcode: You may place the product table wherever you like on the website by using straightforward shortcodes to direct it to the area of your choosing. There is no need to code anything.
- Enable Request for Quote feature: If you have the B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce plugin by Codup installed and activated on your site, the plugin will provide you the option to show a Request for Quote button on your site.
- Compatible with B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce plugin: The sophisticated B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce plugin developed by Codup.io is fully compatible with the Product Tables for WooCommerce extension. Each and every one of the B2B functionalities is fully compatible with the Product Tables for WooCommerce plugin.
Jack (verified owner) –