WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests
The RMA process should be managed, product warranties should be added, and customers should be able to request and handle returns and exchanges directly from their accounts.
RMA Management – Manage, Sell, Facilitate Easy Returns and Warranties
Allow your customers to request and handle returns and exchanges directly from their user account, manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, and add warranty terms to your products.
- In the store administration, you can monitor and manage all RMA, warranty, and return inquiries from a single screen.
- Define the conditions of the product warranty and establish a time limit for the duration of limited warranties.
- Manage the sending of automated email correspondence during each change in the status of the return.
- Maintain expanded warranties for products and variations, either for free or for a fee.
- You are responsible for creating and managing your own custom warranty conditions, as well as all return requests.
- Change the length and format of your RMA number as you see fit.
- Within the user’s account, you can make requests for merchandise images and keep track of returns to and from customers.
Set up warranties for products
When you are configuring your products, the edit product screens will allow you to directly allocate warranties to the product itself or to variations of the product. Define the time periods for the product’s warranty or return policy, assign a price to it, and then change and save the product. The user’s ability to request a warranty extension, a return, or an exchange is terminated when the guarantee on the product itself reaches its end of life because warranties are inextricably linked to the products they cover.
There are no reviews yet.