WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
Items Filter (WOOF) is a product search plugin for WooCommerce that enables site visitors to filter products based on categories, characteristics, products tags, products custom taxonomies, and prices, among other criteria.
The most recent release of the WooCommerce plugin is supported. A plugin that is an absolute must for every online business that is powered by WooCommerce. The utmost in adaptability!
If you are a WP+PHP developer and want to design something different in the search form interface, then you are at the right place: You may develop any html-items for the search form and even a custom woo-products loop template for your own needs by utilising the WOOF extension API and default extensions as examples.
- Representation: Both the Shortcode and the Widget versions of WOOF are available for use. You may integrate a product filter into any section of your site by using the special shortcode [woof]. In the search form, you have the option of displaying product taxonomies and characteristics as radio, checkbox, drop-down, multi-drop-down, or radio buttons in drop-down. In the premium edition, it is also able to show html components like as colour, images, labels, hierarchical drop-downs, range sliders for attributes and taxonomies, and checkbox buttons in drop-down menus.
- Products shortcode: [woof products per page=8 columns=3 is ajax=1 taxonomies=product cat:9] Products shortcode. [woof products per page=8 columns=3 is ajax=1] enables the display of targeted items together with the ability to filter them on a single page or as part of the content of a post. Of course, the products themselves may be filtered using either ajax or redirect mode. Even using custom templates is feasible by making use of the shortcode parameter custom tpl, which provides a great deal of versatility across a variety of projects.
- Items searching using AJAX enables you to filter WooCommerce products without having to reload the page (this feature is optional). It is compatible with 95% of WordPress themes and has to be tested before it is released on the production site since its success is dependent on the functioning of the present WP theme and the incorporated HTML code there.
- Dynamic goods recount: this strong feature provides for the presentation in the search form of the number of relevant variations that will be located if the user clicks on a specified html-element in the filter search form.
- Filter WooCommerce items based on Meta Data: enables the addition of meta fields data in the search flow through the utilisation of specialised capabilities included in the plugin’s settings page (text and number type)
- Search for items based on their SKU: WOOF enables you to filter the products on your shop site based on their SKU as part of the larger search form, so as the unique shortcode [woof sku filter].
- Do a search on the goods using Price: can be presented as a range slider, as well as a drop-down menu with a selection of ranges
- Text search for WooCommerce items that may be done by title, content, excerpt, or any combination of the three. You have the option to utilise a unique shortcode called [woof text filter], which you may enter wherever you choose.
- The WooCommerce Smart Designer is a custom filter elements design-constructor that enables the WooCommerce store admin to generate specially designed filter components for the shop’s own business goals.
- Filtering of products via steps: with the help of this technology, you can build a “products wizard” for the clients of your store, enabling them to pick the items that they wish to purchase in stages.
- Statistic: you can always examine search data to learn what is of more interest to your clients, and of course, data of this nature will help your business expand.
- Quick Search is a technology that was developed specifically for WOOF. It enables users to do rapid searches, irrespective of the number of goods, and does so without using AJAX or refreshing the website.
- This option prevents the generation of large MySQL queries when filtering products on the front end of the site and is referred to as “Turbo Mode.”
- Products Messenger is a feature that enables your logged-in customers to subscribe to the items filter combinations and be alerted at all times if your shop gets specific products that they are interested in purchasing. This kind of tool can increase the store’s rate of conversion. Utilize it both as a widget and a shortcode. [woof products messenger]
- This plugin enables your customers to remember search combinations and retrieve them in the future with just one click, which makes your consumers more knowledgeable and attentive about the things you provide in your business.
- Infinite Scrolling is a feature that enables customers to load and see WooCommerce items on the store and catalogue page without having to click on the pagination buttons.
- In the search form, images can function as html-elements in the filtering process.
- The search form is capable of incorporating colours as filter html-elements.
- Price filter that can be adjusted with a range slider OR a drop-down menu
- Displaying an invisible search form as a BUTTON
- There are a variety of skins that can be chosen from inside the plugin settings for the radio buttons and checkboxes found in the filter form.
- Possibility of the production of goods own layout template, then utilise it in ajax and redirect mode with the shortcode woof products; for more information, read the attributes custom tpl and tpl index.
- Extensions of any kind are able to be created for the plugin (for developers only). The exemplary pieces of code may be found in the “ext” folder.
- Demo site where you may view different filter combinations in action
- WOOF provides a comprehensive API that is defined in CODEX.
- WOOF makes use of the native WooCommerce API, which makes it possible for it to coexist and work along with other plugins designed for WooCommerce.
- WPML compatibility
- Currency Switcher, a plugin for WooCommerce, is compatible with it.
- Compatible with the Products Per Page feature of WooCommerce
- WordPress theme that is compatible with the DIVI framework
- PHP 7.2.x – 8.x complete compatibility
- Panel of options that is both straightforward and comprehensive.
- Solid technical help that works with reams of code on a daily basis!
- The deluxe edition, known as CODECANYON
Q: Where can I see demo?
R: Demo main
R: Demo 10 000 products
R: Demo Turbo 23 000 products
R: Smart Designer
R: Demo Divi wp theme
R: Demo Avada wp theme
Q: Where can I see video tutorials?
R: Video Tutorials
Q: Where can I get the Premium version of WOOF
Q: How to create a custom taxomomy?
R: Use Custom Post Type UI
There are no reviews yet.