wpDiscuz – Subscription Manager
At long last, you can now monitor and administer all of your subscribers from the dashboard. As you are probably well aware, the wpDiscuz comment area offers three different membership choices (notify on new comments, on replies to my all comments and on replies of this one comment). You did not have access to the database that included all of the subscriptions that were being stored. When you use this add-on, you will be able to view all guests and users who have subscribed to wpDiscuss by selecting one of the aforementioned subscription options. Ads “Subscriptions” subMenu in Comments menu section. Displays a numeric statistic regarding the subscription. The “Your Subscriptions” administration page now lets you search for and manage your own subscriptions.
- Adds “Subscriptions” subMenu in Comments menu area
- Displays all subscriptions together with data on the subscriber’s email address, the subscription’s status, the date, the post title, and the kind of subscription.
- Tools for managing both in bulk and on an individual basis
- Buttons for each individual subscription’s actions
- Set as confirmed
- Cancel confirmation
- Send Email to subscriber
- Activates a pop-up form that enables direct email communication with the subscriber.
- Sorting subscribers according to email address, status, date, post title, and so on…
- Tools for screening out subscribers. You may select several criteria to filter and view subscriptions.
- Status (confirmed, awaiting confirmation)
- Type (post, all comments, this comment)
- Search by user email, post title