YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce Premium
Do you feel a little uneasy about sharing the regime’s ins and outs with your shop’s colleagues or customers? Since we lack the manpower to handle the entire operation, we need to collaborate with others who can import and edit items so that we can free up our time for more strategic endeavours. But there are two potential issues you shouldn’t ignore if you offer access to the backend data of your store.
The advance some is leaving your booster alone in a crucial region of your business where you might also wish others didn’t bear access in imitation of stop others beside forlorn access based on private information that doesn’t trouble them. The second problem is that in most cases, collaborators aren’t yet familiar with WooCommerce, which might lead to a group that hasn’t had the same consistent training and may share the same worries.
You Are Just One Step Away From Getting Rid of These Annoying Inconveniences Like the Best Web Strategist Would
If our partners could merge and edit products without having to go via the admin area, that would be fantastic! Even better would be if he could do all of that from the comfort of his own home by simply turning the page on our storefront.
Fortunately, YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager provides a simple and effective solution to this problem, making it possible for anyone to perform complex tasks without having to access the admin area. This will help you get things done more quickly.
And thanks to the knowledge with our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin, you have the opportunity to extend these functions to every individual provider and make handling massive demand places a cluster easier.
- Manage the store beside the frontend dashboard
- Select the tabs on the front-end dashboard in accordance with access permissions:
- A custom message can be shown to the user whenever they attempt to enter a protected area.
- Turn the doors shut and lock up the keep’s administrators to keep the bad guys out.
- It’s not easy to change the links on the dashboard because of all the widgets. There are a manual three skins available as a result of the frontend dashboard (possibility in accordance with argue it namely an built-in portion concerning My tab then namely a customised full-screen page)
Used in tandem with YITH Multi Vendor, this allows suppliers to mimic controlling their storefronts via a front-end dashboard.