YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Premium
- You may quickly and easily apply a discount to the entire store or to all of the items in a certain category with just a few clicks;
- Develop offers that are specific to the customer’s needs and enhance the average order value by providing discounts that are proportional to the quantity purchased or the total amount in the shopping cart.
- You should run the most well-known sales and specials in your store, such as 3 for 2, 2 for 1, BOGO, and other similar deals.
- Set discounts and sales to begin and stop on their own own with the help of your calendar (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Make a certain item available at a discounted price or as a free present to customers who make a certain purchase or spend a certain amount of money;
- When customers spend a certain amount, you should reward them with dynamic discounts in their carts or free shipping.
Product discounts & offer rules
- Create rules to govern special sales (3×2, 2×1, etc.)
- Establish guidelines to govern sales of Buy One Get One (BOGO) products.
- Price reduction or the chance to receive product A for free with the acquisition of product B
- Make the second unit of a product purchased eligible for a discount.
- Apply a flat rate or a percentage discount to all of the items that fall into certain categories.
- Put a flat rate or a percentage discount on the table for the entire store.
- Establish guidelines for pricing that will allow you to provide discounts based on the amount of the goods.
- Display pricing and quantity tables (either horizontally or vertically) on product pages, with a discount applied based on the amount purchased.
- Display dynamic announcements on the product page in order to advertise the discounts and deals that are currently available.
- When a user adds a product to their shopping cart that meets the criteria for the discount rule, a special offer should be promoted in a modal window.
- It is possible to apply rules to all items, individual products, or products that correspond to specified categories or tags.
- Through the use of the Exclusion List, you may exclude certain goods, categories, and tags from qualifying for any discounts or offers.
- You can decide whether or not to apply the rules to the goods that are currently on sale.
- If a coupon code is used, you have the option of choosing whether or not to apply the discount.
- Rules can be scheduled by assigning a beginning and an ending date.
- Select the customers who are eligible to receive the discount as follows: all users or only certain types of users or user roles
- Make the deal available exclusively to members (integration with our Membership plugin)
- Customers or user roles can be excluded from a discount rule.
- Adjust the pricing layout so that it appears on the product page.
- You may select how discounted pricing will be shown on the Shop page.
Cart discounts & gift product
- Establish discount criteria that will be applied to the grand total of the shopping cart once that total reaches a predetermined point.
- Establish rules for discounts on cart totals that will only kick in if a certain quantity of a certain product (either globally or for that product alone) has been purchased.
- Establish shopping cart discount rules that are applicable to only certain users or user roles.
- Create discount criteria for the customer’s cart that will only take effect if the customer has placed at least XX orders or spent a certain total amount in your shop over the course of their prior transactions.
- Exclude certain goods, categories, tags, or on-sale products from the application of the cart rules that you’ve created by marking them as ineligible.
- You can apply the discount to the cart total, either including or excluding the applicable taxes.
- Allow free shipping on the cart as a guideline.
- Provide one or more gift items to customers based on the things they have in their shopping cart or on a minimum subtotal for their cart purchase.
- You can choose to deduct the reduction from the overall price or from each individual unit price.
- Display a personalised message in the customer’s shopping cart to let them know how much money they will be saving on their next purchase.
- Displaying dynamic alerts in the shopping cart encourages customers to spend more money, which might earn them discounts or even free delivery.
- You have the option of itemising the total discount that is displayed in the shopping cart or not.
- Modify the label for the discount on the cart (enter a custom label or use the cart rule name)
- Include information about the discount policies that were followed for the order in the email that was sent to the administrator as well as the consumer.
- Examine the guidelines that were followed in the order by using the designated metabox located on the order detail page.
- Give the store manager the ability to control all of the discount policies.
- Integraton with the Membership plugin that we provide: exclusively give discounts and deals to members of the club.
- Integration with our Badge Management plugin, which allows users to issue badges in order to graphically promote various discounts and promotions (Black Friday, BOGO, 3×2, etc.)
- Integration with our Brand plugin, allowing you to establish discount rules for items belonging to particular brands
- WPML compatible
There are no reviews yet.