YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium
- Credit card payments should be accepted in online stores because, according to data conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank, customers utilise credit cards for 74 percent of their online purchases.
- Make it possible for your users to pay with a credit card even if they don’t have a PayPal account or another mode of payment available. This will help you keep from losing potential clients.
- lower the number of shoppers who abandon their shopping carts: in the year 2020, 27% of customers did not complete their purchases because the checkout process did not offer a credit card payment option;
- Increase customers’ trust in your store by addressing the concerns of the 17% of people who do not feel comfortable entering their credit card information while making an online purchase. You will be able to provide customers with a great and risk-free purchasing experience if you make use of a reputable and tried-and-true system such as Stripe.
The easiest way to implement payments with credit cards in your shop
You walk into a store, peruse the shelves, make your selections, and then proceed to the cash register. You are informed by the cashier that the only acceptable methods of payment are cash or a bank transfer; credit cards are not permitted at this establishment.
How do you respond to that? You will most likely decide against purchasing the things, which will leave you feeling annoyed that you have squandered your time and through a negative shopping experience.
It is the same situation that your consumers in the e-commerce section of your website face when, while they are on the Checkout page, they learn that they cannot progress with the purchase because they cannot use their credit card to pay for it.
Credit cards are the preferred means of payment for people making purchases online; in the United States, 74% of users and in Europe, 67% of users do all of their transactions with only a credit card. It is impossible to ignore these numbers in the event that you decide to sell your wares through an online commerce platform.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe makes it possible for you to effortlessly integrate credit card payments and the circuits that enable them in your store (but first, make sure your business is located in one of the supported countries – you can refer to this page).
With the help of Stripe, you are able to automatically process payments and refunds, as well as provide a positive shopping experience for your users. By utilising this plugin, you can cut down on the number of customers who abandon their shopping carts during the checkout process, while also boosting consumer confidence in your company and its products.
Choose to charge users immediately or just request authorization and charge them later
Make use of the option provided to decide whether to charge the payment as soon as the buyer puts the order or to authorise the payment and charge the amount at a later time, such as when the products have been shipped.
Choose between three different payment forms
The plugin gives you the option to select one of three distinct form styles to enter the credit card information: Standard (users will be required to enter the details on your Checkout page), Elements (credit card information will be inserted in the Stripe Elements embedded form, which will be completely managed by the gateway), or “Stripe Checkout” (users will be redirected to the Stripe-hosted payment page).
Show the customer’s credit cards list on the Checkout page
To facilitate a quicker and simpler payment procedure for the customer, it is recommended that the option to display credit cards that are linked to the client’s account be enabled.
Ask for additional data to prevent fraudulent payments
Demand that your consumers fill in their billing information (also when not provided by the standard checkout). You have the option to make a request for the full billing and delivery address, as well as the ZIP code. This provides helpful information that may be used to verify the identity of the credit card owner and reduce the likelihood of fraudulent transactions being made.
Create a blacklist to protect your store
Make a blacklist of customers who have had a payment request made with their credit card declined so that you may prevent prospective fraudulent purchases from being placed in your online store.
Process refunds with one click
Do you wish to provide a refund for a purchase that was made using a credit card? To quickly execute the refund using Stripe, you will only need to view the order details on WooCommerce and click on the button that is specifically designated for this purpose.
Configure your site through webhooks
You may handle payment-related tasks (such as refunds and cancellations) from within your Stripe account, with the associated information being updated mechanically in your store.
Manage recurring payments for subscription-based products created with YITH Subscription
Do you wish to offer your items on a subscription basis on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis? Make use of the connectivity between YITH Subscription and YITH Stripe to automatically charge your clients’ credit cards on a regular basis.
Checkout page options
- Turn on the regular mode, which will reveal the fields where you may enter your credit card information (SSL required)
- Turn on the “Stripe Checkout” mode and send customers to the Stripe Checkout page (safe and compatible with all devices)
- Turn on the “Elements checkout” mode and display a form that is completely governed by elements.
- Stripe, in order to enter the credit card information.
- New support for SCA, which stands for Strong Customer Authentication
- You should either save the credit card information of customers automatically or give them the option to do so, so that they may use it for any future payments.
- Make sure that the required billing fields are set, even on the normal checkout form.
- Conduct testing using fictitious credit cards.
- You may easily issue refunds for orders right from the page that details those orders with just one click.
- Give consumers the ability to manage their credit card numbers directly from their accounts.
- Authorize the transaction, and capture it at a later time (e.g. only after completing the order)
- Send the information entered by users throughout the checkout process to Stripe.
- Make use of webhooks in order to synchronise the operations that are carried out on your Stripe account (such as refunds, partial refunds, changes to users’ profiles, etc.).
- In the event that payments are declined, users should be added to the blacklist immediately.
Integrations and compatibilities
- Completely compatible with both the YITH WooCommerce Subscription and the YITH WooCommerce Membership plugins
- Support for the new order renewal mode introduced by YITH WooCommerce Subscription: renewal orders are controlled by the plugin YITH Subscription; as a result, you are able to adjust both the renewal amount and the renewal date.
- If the renewal of a subscription-based product that you built using YITH WooCommerce Subscription doesn’t go through, you may try processing the payment with various credit cards.
There are no reviews yet.