Noor Multi-Purpose Theme & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme
If you’re running a business or website seriously, you know how crucial it is to have the most innovative and effective website possible (SEO and Speed). One of the main motivations for developing Noor was the need for a fresh, versatile, and user-friendly WordPress theme for a variety of purposes. PixelDima, an accomplished web design firm, successfully completed the project after more than a year of development at a peak level of performance.
Using AMP is a great way to improve the mobile user experience and attract more visitors to your site. AMP is already supported natively in Noor. If you’ve already installed Noor, all that’s left to do is install AMP.
Progressive Web App is shorthand for these modern web programmes. A Progressive Web App (PWA) is a web application that acts like a web page or website but provides additional functionality similar to that of native apps (push notifications, hardware accessibility, etc.) and makes use of technology only available to native applications.
SEO Best Practices
Noor was designed primarily with speed and search engine optimization in mind. Including numerous useful examples and clean, organised code.
- Content That Is Simple To Find
- Golden Nuggets
- Pages that maintain readers’ interest
- Optimization for Google’s Search Engine
- Reduced Wait Times
- Design and Coding for Search Engine Optimization
- Complete backing for the Yoast Plugin, a widely used SEO tool.
Blazing Speeds & Fast Performance
- This feature, known as LazyLoad, defers the loading of images until the moment they are visible in the viewport.
- Create smaller files with less code by using the minified version of JS.
- Spaces, tabs, new lines, and comments are stripped out of CSS resources when they are minified.
- The widely used caching plugins, Autoptimize and WP Super Cache, are both fully supported.
- Website Format ( Change the look of your website by editing just two colours )
- Site Architecture (Fullwidth or Framed)
- Dimensions (in %) of the Site Breadth
- Full Width of Site (in pixels)
- Set the width of your site’s sidebar here (in pixels)
- Turn on/off the sticky sidebar.
- Architecture of the Content (content left – sidebar right, sidebar left – content right, fullwidth)
- Aesthetic representations of sites (favicon, touch icon, tile icon, and tile icon background color)
- Intensity, hue, and design of the background
- Allow the use of arbitrary font families
- Formatting options for headings including typeface, colour, weight, line spacing, and the ability to capitalise text.
- Font, colour, size (including width and height), and weight for the body, menu, sidebar, logo, and button areas
- Both the link colour and the hover colour are based on the link’s target
- Types of Headers: 6 ( 15 layout )
- Initiate or deactivate the search bar in the navigation menu
- Adjusting the Position of the Menu Bar
- Branding upload
- In order to make the logo retina-ready,
- Alter the behaviour of breadcrumbs
- Here are 6 different blog design formats to consider.
- Post meta enable/disable
- Share buttons for posts can be turned on or off.
- Pick the appropriate product tables
- You can change the preloader’s colour and logo if you want to use it.
- Title, breadcrumbs, and subtitle (centre, right, and left) page header.
- Put your finger on the blog’s trigger and take charge of every feature (Title, Info, Featured Image, Tags, Post Shares, Author, and Comments)
- Position of the sidebar on archive and single pages (right, left, or off)
- Oversee your WooCommerce storefront (Upsell Columns,Upsell Post Count,Cross Sells Columns,Related Product..)
- Improve store design (content left – sidebar right, sidebar left – content right, fullwidth)
- Refresh Store Noticeboards
- Cart, Cart Dropdown, My Account, Wishlist toggled on/off in navigation bar.
- Activate or deactivate the top footer area
- Dual space for footer widgets (one, two, three or four or nested)
- Information for the footer (accepts HTML input)
- Nested widget columns in the footer (columns 1-4).
- Modifying Colors in the Footer
- An Image Can Be Used as a Background in the Footer
- Integral Copyright Agreement
- Edit the Font and Color of the Footer Text
- A Menu in the Footer
Noor Mega Menu
- Easy-to-navigate Mega Menu
- Switchable Masonry Options
- Insert 1-6 rows
- Modify the title of the Mega Menu to turn it on or off.
- Put pictures in the complete mega menu as a background.
- To menu items, add an SVG icon (from a selection of over 2,000) or the Awesome typeface.
Popular Plugin Design Integration
- Supports WooCommerce-based online stores.
- The Schedule of Happenings.
- Installable WPML Plugin
- Shapes in Gravity
- Google Forms, Form 7, and Form 7 Contact Form
- Visual Music Creator
- Access to Convenient Digital Files
- Constant communication and coordination between teams to guarantee lasting harmony
There are no reviews yet.