X – The Theme
X – The Theme Extensions
X’s solid base may be expanded upon with relative ease thanks to a wealth of available add-ons. Extensions in the X ecosystem are made up of both in-house and third-party plugins developed to be fully compatible with X and to provide you with additional, highly desirable functionality. This ensures that X remains lightweight for users who don’t want a certain functionality, while maximising efficiency for those that do. Learn more about the fantastic extras that come standard with every single one of our products by reading this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and perusing the whole list of Extensions we provide.
X – The Theme Experts
The design of X was informed by top professionals in the field. We polled a large group of users to find out what they were looking for in an SEO (search engine optimization), aesthetic (design), and functional (features, etc.) theme, and incorporated their feedback directly into the final product. Don’t believe the hype, X actually does what it says it will.
X – The Theme Options Panel
From the very beginning, we set out to be at the forefront of WordPress innovation. As a result, we used a robust, recently redesigned theme settings panel rather than rely on any additional admin panels. When you have things set up like way, you can see the effects of your edits to the site in real time without having to switch windows or reload the browser, and you can also easily find what you’re looking for. If you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, click “Save,” and they’ll be applied immediately.
All of the following can be edited
- Chosen from a stack (Integrity, Renew, Icon, or Ethos)
- Site Architecture (fullwidth or boxed)
- Site maximum width (in pixels)
- Depth of site (in percentage)
- Design of the Content (content left – sidebar right, sidebar left – content right, or fullwidth)
- Background elements (colour, pattern, picture, and image) gradually disappear
- Many different stack-specific options
- If you’d want to use a certain set of typefaces, you can turn them on.
- Change the logo’s font, colour, height, weight, letter spacing, and whether or not uppercase formatting is enabled.
- Modify the anchor text, hover colour, size, and weight of the navigation bar, and toggle uppercase formatting on or off.
- Formatting options for headings include font, colour, weight, letter spacing, and whether or not to use uppercase.
- Body text style: colour, size (both baseline and text size), and weight
- Color of links and colour of hover
- With Buttons (3D, flat, or transparent)
- Like a button (square, rounded, or pill)
- Amount of space between buttons (mini, small, regular, large, extra large, or jumbo)
- Set the text, background, and border colours for the button (and set values for the hover as well)
- Location of Header (static top, fixed top, fixed left, or fixed right)
- Branding and site structure (inline or stacked)
- Select whether the search bar in the navigation menu should be active or not.
- Top of the navigation bar (in pixels)
- The Size of Each Side of the Menu Bar (in pixels)
- Add a logo
- Achieve retina-readiness for the logo
- Placing a logo in the centre of the top and left sides of the navigation bar (in pixels)
- Harmonizing the position of the top and side links in the navigation bar (in pixels)
- Alignment of mobile menu buttons (in pixels)
- Tab size on mobile devices (in pixels)
- Sites for widgets in the header (one, two, three, or four)
- Color of Buttons in Header Widget Area
- Hover button colour in header widget area
- Topbar enable/disable
- Use the space at the top of the page for a tagline, a contact form, or a secondary navigation menu (accepts HTML input)
- You can choose to have breadcrumbs displayed or not.
- Set the top footer to visible or invisible.
- Areas for widgets in the footer (one, two, three, or four)
- Bottom footer, footer menu, footer social menu, and footer content area can be toggled on and off.
- Page footer content (accepts HTML input)
- Clicking the Scroll Top Anchor will take users back to the top of the page.
- Blog-style updates (standard or masonry)
- Redesign your blog’s layout.
- Modernize the old-school archival format (standard or masonry)
- Reformat your archives in the current format
- Adjust the post meta setting to enable or disable
- Make your index page display either a snippet or the entire post.
- Portfolio entries with a custom slug in the URL
- Authorize cropped featured images
- Portfolio item meta can be enabled or disabled.
- Portfolio Title List with Customized Tags
- Portfolio item names made to order
- Portfolio button text customization
- Turn on or off the option to share your portfolio items on social media.
- Control and inspect your bbPress installation.
- Change the look of bbPress
- Choose whether the bbPress navigation bar should be visible.
- Incorporate previews into your BuddyPress management
- Revamp the look of BuddyPress.
- Turn on/off the BuddyPress navigation bar
- Titles for BuddyPress modules that are customised by the user
- Subtitles for BuddyPress add-ons (in applicable Stacks)
- Your WooCommerce store, under your control and review
- Make some changes to the store’s layout
- Pick Product Table Fields
- Shop page counts for posts
- Quickly toggle between showing and hiding tabs for individual products.
- Toggle the visibility of Related Products and turn them on or off (post count, columns, et cetera)
- Modify the visibility and availability of Upsells, or turn them off entirely (post count, columns, et cetera)
- Turn Cross-Selling on or off and customise its display (post count, columns, et cetera)
- Align images in WooCommerce widgets.
- Social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Pinterest, Dribbble, Behance, Tumblr, and RSS feed profiles
- Logos for websites (favicon, touch icon, tile icon, and tile icon background color)
- Modify the theme’s CSS directly from the editor.
- Widgetized sections can be managed centrally in the Theme Customizer.
X – The Theme Responsive
In this modern day, mobility is essential. Your site’s accessibility must be optimised for all screen sizes. But we also felt that responsive design could be improved upon. We decided against using a design that only adapts at predetermined breakpoints in favour of a fluid (percentage-based) layout that works well across the board, including intermediate screen sizes. This is the kind of thing that needs to be seen to be believed. Use X on a 27-inch iMac, an 11-inch netbook, a Kindle Fire, an Android phone, or whatever else you can think of, and it will look great.
X – The Theme Page Builder
Cornerstone, our outstanding 100% front-end page builder, and Visual Composer are both available to X users. Each validated purchase comes with both plugins.
X – The Theme Typography
The web is primarily a medium for typography. That’s why we worked hard to give you more flexibility in choosing your site’s appearance than you’ll find in any other WordPress theme out there. To give you additional options and improved site performance, we’ve included over 600 free Google Fonts for you to use in your theme, and we’ve made it so that all weights of each font are dynamically loaded. Change the font, size, colour, spacing, and case of your text in almost infinite ways in X.
X – The Theme Elements
Essential to the success of any narrative. You may elevate your site to new heights with the help of Elements and become a power user. Yet your work can only be as good as the resources made available to you by the theme. For X, we developed over forty excellent Elements, many of which are one-of-a-kind. This gives you a great deal of freedom in creating whatever design you can envision. You may access them all through Cornerstone for hassle-free upkeep.
Included Elements are as follows
- Cart Dropdown
- Cart Modal
- Cart Off Canvas
- Content Area
- Content Area Dropdown
- Content Area Modal
- Content Area Off Canvas
- Creative CTA
- Form Integration
- Global Block
- Navigation Collapsed
- Navigation Dropdown
- Navigation Inline
- Navigation Layered
- Navigation Modal
- Raw Content
- Search Dropdown
- Search Inline
- Search Modal
- Widget Area
X – The Theme WooCommerce
Quickly and easily convert your WordPress site into a fully functional online store (and for absolutely no additional cost). If you need an eCommerce solution, the X WordPress theme is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. However, if you don’t, there will be no negative influence on your site’s speed. X only uses what is absolutely necessary, the page loads quickly and users are delighted. However, this is not all of it. Since X was built to accommodate numerous distinct layouts (or “Stacks”), WooCommerce integration for each Stack has its own look and feel. There are currently a plethora of visually distinct options available for online storefronts.
Check them out below
- Shop – Integrity
- Shop – Renew
- Shop – Icon
- Shop – Ethos
There are no reviews yet.