AffiliateWP – Tiered Affiliate Rates
If you use tiered affiliate rates, you’ll be able to offer your affiliates increased compensation rates in proportion to the amount they earn and/or the number of successful referrals they create.
After the installation is complete, the AffiliateWP Settings page will feature a new section under Tiered Rates. You will have the option to build an unlimited number of tiers once you reach this step.
The following are the available tiers:
- What kind of tier is it, one that is determined by affiliate revenues or one that is determined by referral count?
- To qualify for a higher commission rate, an affiliate must first hit a certain “threshold,” which is either a certain number of referrals or a certain amount of total earnings.
- Rate: the rate that is delivered to the affiliate at the point when they have reached the threshold automatically
- Whether or whether the tier is disabled: the disabled status
Tiered Rate Expiration
You have the option of activating the Tiered Rate Expiration feature, which will cause the tiered affiliate prices to be reset on the first of each month.
Tiered Affiliate Rates makes it simple for you to configure a commission rate tier such as the following:
- 0 – 100 referrals = 20% commission rate
- 101 – 200 referrals = 25% commission rate
- 201 – 500 referrals = 30% commission rate
- 501+ referrals = 35% commission rate
Or perhaps one similar to this one:
- $0 – $100 in affiliate earnings = 20% commission rate
- $101 – $200 in affiliate earnings = 25% commission rate
- $201 – $500 in affiliate earnings = 30% commission rate
- $500+ in affiliate earnings = 35% commission rate
Tiered Affiliate Rates allows you to simply set up a reward system in which your affiliates are paid with greater and higher commission rates as they bring more consumers to your business. This encourages them to recommend more customers to your business.
It has been demonstrated time and time again that the likelihood of an affiliate actively promoting your goods or services is significantly increased when the affiliate is offered incentives, such as greater commission rates.