Ebay & Aliexpress WooImporter
WooImporter is a plugin that will get you back in sync with WordPress WooCommerce when it comes to importing products from sites like eBay and AliExpress. The website, together with its precise products, can be spread with the help of the plugin, and further URL branches can be utilised for even more specific targeting.
Products from sites like eBay and AliExpress can be shipped quickly and easily to your door. When the import process is complete, the files you uploaded will be visible in the Products area of your WordPress administration dashboard.
WooImporter plugin is based totally over the official providers APIs.
Full services list
- Use the product ID to look up the item on AliExpress or eBay.
- Find items on eBay by searching their unique store names.
- Find exactly what you’re looking for on AliExpress by narrowing your results with the help of filters such as keywords, categories, virtue ranges, aggregated orders (within the previous 30 days), comment scores, and excessive characteristic items.
- You can narrow down your eBay search by store, category, price range, item’s shipping cost, customer rating, feedback, delivery options, item’s condition, listing type, and more.
- Separate search results in pages afterward to facilitate records review.
Generate search results separated into their respective categories.
- Include your API key to take part in the Alixpress/eBay Affiliate programme.
- Create inbound links mechanically by simulating “External/Affiliate Product” for any non-appearance product types.
- The WordPress backend’s WooCommerce Orders page has clickable connections to relevant product or vendor pages on Aliexpress and eBay.
- To calculate your profit margin, use the price rules established by your company.
- Ability to conform to demonstrate typical yet re-selling costs
- Law that automatically adjusts to changes in production costs and stock levels according to a predetermined timetable and, optionally, an optionally specified amount of individual updating intervals.
- Price and stock availability information for individual products will need to be manually updated.
- Use WooCommerce’s bulk publishing feature to quickly publish information on products discovered through the site’s search function.
- If necessary, a scheduled post will be made in regards to the selected product.
- The posting between WooCommerce’s Quick-edit production feature and eBay’s auto-create category function is convenient because it applies to all items that have been spotted.
- Change the foreign currency automatically using the forex transformation factor.
- The option to hide or remove media from a production notice or post (automatically)
- Choose custom product statuses above publicising an out-of-stock situation.
- Use inhalant manufacture photos limit to save random space on your server in imitation of control rely loaded images for products.
- Possibility afterward expansion of WooImporter plugin with additions for the dreaded A, B, and C vendors like Amazon, Walmart, and Envato. If there’s one must-have add-on, it’s that you get it from Codecanyon (check our portfolio because the addons please).
To configure the plugin ye can utilizes a number of settings
Currency metamorphosis factor
If your store uses a currency that is different from the U.S. dollar, you must indicate this transformation here. The hope is that the value will continue to rise.
Default Product Type
To configure WooCommerce, please go here. In the absence of a detailed manufacturer/issuer mapping, WooCommerce will automatically assign a generic product type for each imported product (eBay, Aliexpress and etc.). Once the customer clicks the “Buy Now” button on the WooCommerce product page, you can redirect him to the issuer’s website by accepting the order in accordance with the External/Affiliate Product setting. Additionally, the WooImporter requires you to acquire your own API Key in order to generate affiliate links.
Default Product Status
Due to the import of WooCommerce, the product status was changed to urgent.
Remove hyperlinks from description
Remove the links next to the import account.
Remove images from description
Remove any images that are next to a representation of imported goods.
Import production photos limit
Limiting WooCommerce product edge earning screenshots for each product.
Default manufacture quantity
You can tell it to increase a certain amount regardless of whether the product falls within the range you choose.
Auto Update (stock avail. only)
Use it to automatically monitor stock levels on a predetermined timetable for all products, or perform manual checks as needed for selected items.
Auto Update Price
Take advantage of this in order to conduct a rigourous automated virtue test on complete items, or a thorough manual one on individual ones.
Not handy production status
If a production line goes dark, you can either throw out the stock you have on hand or rename the product “out about stock” and keep the “in stock” label.
You can predetermine a time interval for automatic updates to both the stock’s arrival and its pricing.
The number over merchandise update care of schedule
You can choose how many of each item you need, and we’ll replenish them at certain intervals.
When you initially enter the Setting, you’ll need to configure API Keys for all of the platforms you plan to use.
Products through page
You can agree to take the requested surplus of imported goods. After most numbers are within API control, there are limitations.
Your affiliate API can be customised.
If you need to set up API keys after coordinating across platforms, you can make use of our streamlined response that finds first acceptance in the Settings.
Products through page
Limit the scope of products that can be imported on special order. The maximum allowed power consumption has limitations in the API.
- Limit the usage of one currency to buying imported goods.
- Replace any links beyond the initial announcement with affiliate links
The ProductId column allows you to narrow your search to a specific item. A lot of people also appreciate the varied search parameters available on each platform.
- Store name, keywords, category, price range, cargo price, remarks score, cargo options, condition, location, and list type are all required fields for eBay listings.
- Keywords, price range, number of orders (in the last 30 days), percentage of positive comments received, and high-quality items are all helpful filters on Aliexpress.
There are no reviews yet.