Scan for malware on your WordPress site and ban questionable IP addresses and bots.
- Login to Anti Brute Force
- Filtered IPs
- security warnings (1)
- Malware check (1)
- Geolocation-based nation blocking (1)
How will you know it works?
Our specialised security scanner will provide you with a clear security grade and report for your website. You’ll be able to repair the problem exactly this manner.
The only plugin that has a complete scanner that can address your problems is SecuPress. And before moving forward when it needs your decision, it will consult with you first. This function allows you to check 35 security points in 5 minutes while leaving the rest to us.
Once completed, you are given a security grade that clearly identifies your degree of security. To share this study with others (clients or coworkers), you may export it in PDF format (1).
Users & Login
The simplest approach to guarantee that the data of your customers is secure and to prevent the hacking of their accounts is to implement this function. With this feature, you may define a non-login time window, restrict the number of unsuccessful login attempts, and prohibit login attempts with usernames that don’t exist. Additionally, SecuPress guarantees that you can manage your sessions and prevent duplicate logins.
Due to the fact that 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) is almost a need for WordPress security, SecuPress also incorporates it!
You have more user and password control thanks to the plugin since you may set:
- Lifetimes of your users’ passwords.
- Use only secure passwords, please.
- Avoid using ambiguous usernames like www or admin.
Are you sick of bots locating your WordPress login page? Finally, use the renowned Shift Login plugin, which is now a part of SecuPress, to move your login page so that bots can’t discover it.
Plugins and Themes
With the use of SecuPress, you may identify themes and plugins that are weak points or have been modified to include malicious code. Your security module will notify you through email and provide a warning in WordPress if you install one of these.
By restricting plugin activation, deactivation, installation, and removal on your production (live) website, SecuPress goes above and beyond basic security. In order to prevent this simple hacking route,.zip file uploads for plugin and theme submissions will also be restricted.
To make the WordPress Core more secure, SecuPress fortifies it. By specifying the appropriate parameters, the security plugin optimises the internal workings to protect the configuration file.
SecuPress protects material in a variety of ways:
- The plugin protects WordPress Endpoints and APIs by preventing malicious XML-RPC or REST API queries.
- Its Robots Blackhole feature disables malicious bots.
- To protect your bandwidth, it offers a function that prevents hotlinking.
- The plugin includes seven anti-disclose security modules to make sure that neither your PHP code nor WordPress itself is accessible to hackers.
- Password protection is used on the profile and SecuPress settings pages to secure private data from prying eyes.
- One of the most effective WordPress bouncers you’ll ever see is SecuPress.
- The plugin disables inbound requests that are malicious.
- It stops undesirable User Agents (no bad crawlers allowed).
- Bad request techniques are also immediately abandoned.
- No incorrect URL contents exist since URLs are controlled.
- Additionally, SQL injection scanners are blocked.
- Attacks using brute force are thwarted immediately.
- You have more control over your traffic when you use GeoIP blocking by nation.
Our security specialists created a special malware scan for SecuPress. It looks for corrupt files and gives you a simple, step-by-step report so you can take appropriate action. It investigates:
- FTP files that are bad.
- harmful files in your uploads folder.
- Possible phishing attacks using the loading of index.php.
We have personal experience with the agony of putting your WordPress back together after an assault has destroyed it. In the event that your website is attacked, SecuPress keeps your data safe so you won’t lose any content or settings. To provide you piece of mind, the plugin backs up your database and files and allows you to download them.
Did you realise that bots produce 60% of the traffic on the Internet? The majority of them are spam bots. Our own anti-spam technology was created, and it operates silently in the background. Simply turn it on to start having a spam-free experience.
Alerts are a crucial tool when trying to protect your website from attacks. SecuPress will email you an alert if something significant occurs on your website. We’re also working on notifications for SMS, Slack, and Twitter.
Additionally, a daily report detailing the attempted assault and any activities thwarted by SecuPress is sent to you.
Scheduled Security Tasks
You may use SecuPress to execute 3 different scheduled tasks. It resembles a security guard watching over your WordPress site.
Scheduled Scanner: SecuPress examines your website on a regular basis to look for problems. You receive a report in your inbox describing any steps you need to take to safeguard your website when the scan is finished.
Scheduled Backup: Our staff is aware that everyone occasionally forgets to back up their data. To enable you always be able to recover from an assault with your material safe, we made it an automated operation.
Scheduled Malware Scan: This security feature periodically examines your website for malware that may have made its way into your WordPress installation.
SecuPress will keep track of significant security actions as well as 404 pages that are the result of human, bot, or even Chuck Norris activity. This enables you to continuously monitor what’s happening in your WordPress. From this option, you can also manage blocked IP addresses.
There are no reviews yet.