Ultimate Reviewer WordPress Plugin For WPBakery Page Builder
The WPBakery Page Builder with Elementor Ultimate Reviewer WordPress Plugin can transform any theme into a fully functional review site. The ability to create custom review templates, rating submission via a comment form, and the incorporation of user reviews into comparison tables are all possible. There is no need to know how to code.
Create review templates with WPBakery Page Builder
Using the drag and drop review elements, you can quickly create review templates with incredible visuals in only a few minutes. It is up to you to decide which page builder you want to use because Ultimate Reviewer was designed to be compatible with both WPBakery Page Builder (a plugin with a retail value of $64) and Elementor (the standard version of which is also free).
- Make use of the WPBakery Page Builder or the Elementor drag-and-drop builders to develop one-of-a-kind review templates.
- Alternately, you may select one of the many predefined templates.
- You have your choice between a variety of rating types, such as stars, circles, gauges, percentages, bars, and many more.
- Insert your review templates in an automated fashion for the post kinds you select.
- Place your review templates in any post, page, or custom post type manually.
- Make use of numerous review formats on the various pages.
- Support for rich snippets in order to provide ratings within search engine results
- Make individualised review templates for the administrator and editor.
- Manage the user roles that are allowed to create reviews.
- New review fields, such as review scores, summaries, review images, review buttons, and good/bad point breakdowns, have been introduced to certain types of posts.
- Set multiple rating criteria
- Weighting can be applied to criteria.
- Make your own user-specific review templates.
- Control who is allowed to post a review.
- It is important to prevent people from voting more than once.
- Give users the ability to provide feedback via the comment form.
- Display as a percentage the total amount of points earned by each user.
- Make it possible for other users to vote on the merits of other users’ reviews.
- Review and moderation of user comments in the form
- Filter user comments in real time according to date, star rating, and most useful.
- Set multiple rating criteria.
- Choose what content is displayed in your tables
- Choose the arrangement of table content
- Users can dynamically change the order of tables
- Options to fully customize the look of your tables
- Vertical and horizontal table formats
- Include review templates through the use of a widget.
- Widgets for user reviews, the ability to rearrange the review rankings, a tunable presentation, and data extraction from individual posts.
This plugin ought to function out of the box with whatever theme you choose to use. It has been rigorously tested with both the WordPress themes that come by default and the Aardvark theme.
This plugin is compatible with all of GhostPool’s review themes, including Gauge, The Review, and Huber, and it may be used to replace the features of any of those themes’ current review sections if you are already using one of those review themes.
This plugin comes with a comprehensive documentation, knowledge base, and video tutorials that explain how to instal, configure, and make use of all of the plugin’s features. Visit our help site if you still have questions; we do our best to answer to all queries within one day, Monday through Friday.