WooCommerce Boost Sales
The WooCommerce Cross Sell and Upsell technique is an easy-to-implement and very successful sales tactic. The use of marketing strategies such as WooCommerce Cross Sell and Upsell is common. In WooCommerce, the practise of cross-selling and up-selling involves intelligently proposing or recommending products to customers in order to encourage them to make purchases and assist store owners in boosting their revenue. VillaTheme developed a specialised tool for WooCommerce Cross Sell and Upsell in response to the demands placed on them by online merchants. This tool claims to make it possible to create WooCommerce Cross-Sell and Upsell in a way that is rapid, efficient, and successful. Let’s learn more about this plugin, shall we?
WooCommerce Boost Sales encourages clients to make additional purchases by offering them up-sell and cross-sell options. Boost both the sales and the profitability of your online and your physical locations. You are able to add WooCommerce Cross Sell and Upsell products through an independent system called WooCommerce Boost Sales. WooCommerce is the e-commerce platform.
Upselling is the practise of trying to persuade clients to purchase a higher-end product, an upgrade, or an additional item in order to generate a sale that is more profitable for the business. This can be done in a few different ways. For instance, a salesperson may persuade a customer to purchase the newest edition of an item rather than the current model, which is more affordable, by pointing out the additional benefits that the newer version possesses.
Cross-selling is a form of marketing that is analogous to upselling in that it involves the salesperson recommending the acquisition of other products for sale. For instance, he might ask, “Would you like some ice cream to go with that cake?” or “Would you like some coffee with that cake?” It is in a company’s best interest to employ both strategies in order to increase revenue and deliver a customer experience that is valued by the customer. Upselling, on the other hand, has been demonstrated to be more successful than cross-selling in most cases, according to study.
- WooCommerce Upsell: The Woocommerce Upsell pop-up occurs after users click on the Add to cart button. It recommends that customers purchase up-sell products, which generate more revenue for you.
- Display the cross-sell pop-up in the single product page, as well as the cart page and the check-out page, using the WooCommerce cross-sell plugin. Encourage customers to purchase a product package that can save them money by doing so.
- The Discount Bar indicates how much money must be spent before a discount will be applied. Encourage existing customers to purchase additional products.
- Frequently bought together is a feature that provides you with the ability to display WooCommerce Cross-sell and Upsells on a single product page. You can make this choice by using the Frequently bought together feature.
- Create an upsell, a cross sell, and a discount bar for the front end of your website.
- Display an up-sells pop-up: When a customer clicks the “Add to Cart” button, display a WooCommerce upsell popup that introduces up-sell products to the customer. Products that are considered up-sells are those that are comparable to standard offerings but bring in a greater revenue.
- Sync information with WooCommerce: If you have already developed upsell products for WooCommerce, you can use this plugin to sync and use those products with WooCommerce Boost Sales.
- Include related products in the upsell section of each product: Set the products that will be displayed on the up-sell pop-up that will appear next to each product.
- On single product pages, you can choose whether to show or hide the pop-up.
- Display all of the items available in the category: In the up-sell pop-up, display all of the products that fall within the category of the product that the consumer just added to their cart.
- Select the products that you do not want to be included in the up-sell pop-up and click the “Exclude product” button.
- You may personalise the upsells pop-up by selecting the design of the pop-up, customising the number of products that appear on the pop-up, and customising the message.
- AJAX You can add upsell products to your cart using the “Add to Cart” button without having to reload the page.
Woocommerce Cross Sell
- Creating product bundles with the intention of selling them at a reduced cost and ultimately making a profit.
- Display a WooCommerce cross-sell pop-up with a bundled product that includes the product that buyers are intending to purchase.
- Display behind the button that says “Add to cart” On the page for a single product, display the WooCommerce cross-sell bundle just below the button that says “Add to cart.”
- Set the page that should be displayed by configuring: You may choose which pages the WooCommerce cross sell pop-up will appear on using this option.
- Choose the product package you’d like to display here: If a product is included in two or more bundles, you have the option of displaying the bundle with the highest total price, or you can choose to display the prices randomly.
- Products with Variable Options Not only is it possible to include products with variable options in cross-sell bundles, but consumers may also select this option directly from the pop-up window.
- Personalize the message, including the pop-up cross-sell message, if necessary. (Hang on we have this offer just for you)
- Unlimited design allows you to personalise the cross-sell bundle by changing the backdrop, text, icon, and beginning delay settings.
- You have the option of displaying the cross-sell bundle either beneath the button that says “add to cart,” above the product description, or on a pop-up window.
- Name of the Bundle: Although “Bundle of…” is the name that will appear on the bundle by default, you have the ability to edit it.
- Rule for discounts: Determine the default amount of the bundle’s discount and set it using rules. For each price range, each rule will be put into effect.
- Sync Cross-Sell from WooCommerce: Sync bundles of products for cross-selling using WooCommerce’s cross-sell functionality.
- AJAX You can add bundles to your cart using the “Add to Cart” button without having to reload the page.
- After you have created a bundle, you have the option of displaying it on a variety of different goods.
Frequently Bought Together Feature
- You have the ability to display WooCommerce Cross-sell and Upsells on a single product page by using the Frequently bought together functionality. This feature gives you more flexibility.
- Source: You have the option to display content from a wide variety of sources, which may be found on the Frequently bought together:
- Upsells – Same as Up-sells products
- Cross-sells – Same as Cross-sells products
- Woo Upsells – Products set in Edit product/Link products/Upsells.
- Woo Cross-sells – Products set in Edit product/Link products/Cross-sells.
- You have the ability to select the location of the Frequently bought together section anywhere on the single product page.
- After adding to the cart form
- After product summary
- After product tabs
- The manner in which the Frequently bought together box is displayed on the individual product.
- This shortcode, known as the Frequently Bought Together shortcode, may be used to display the goods that are most frequently purchased together with a given product, and you can include as many as you like.
- Discount progression: The discount progression bar notifies clients of the minimum amount of money they must spend in order to qualify for the discount. (Based on the discount coupon of WooCommerce system).
- How much more: Make sure your users are aware of how much additional money they need to spend in order to qualify for the discount.
- Data synchronisation with WooCommerce: This plugin allows for data synchronisation with WooCommerce. You have the option to choose the coupon that was generated within the WooCommerce system to show up on the discount progress bar.
- Thank you to our customers: When a consumer reaches a certain threshold for the discount, a message congratulating them and saying THANK YOU will appear on the screen.
- Modify the discount progress bar by changing its location, color, background, description, and messages. Among the other things that may be changed is the progress bar’s position.
- Allow for an automatic redirect to the checkout page after exceeding the discount threshold. This feature directs users instantly to the checkout page.
Design Upsell And Cross-sell On The Front End
- Design Upsell:
- Item per row: On the upsell popup, you will have the option to select the number of items that will appear in each row.
- Item per row for mobile: In the upsell popup for mobile mode, you may choose the number of items to display in each row.
- Items to the max: If the upselling popup is being used, you should permanently assign the maximum number of goods to it: “Products that belong to this category”
- There are two different ways to display the upsell popup, which is referred to as the popup style.
- Personalize messages that appear in the upsell popup by clicking the “Message in Popup” button.
- Style options for the add-to-cart button include “Hide,” “Show on hover,” “Theme default,” and “Visible below product detail.” You have the ability to select how the add-to-cart button displays on the upsell product in the popup window.
- You may personalise the “Continue shopping” button that appears on the upsell popup by doing the following: When you click on the Continue button, you’ll be able to personalise the wording and choose an action.
- Shopping button.
- conceal view more button This option allows you to conceal the View more button that is located on the upsell popup.
- Design Cross-sell:
- At first, WooCommerce will display cross-sell recommendations in the form of a popup or a gift symbol. If you wish to generate a random time, you need separate the two integers with a comma. Eg: 3,20. It might be anything between 3 and 20.
- Auto popup: Check this box to enable automatic display of the WooCommerce cross-sell popup.
- conceal gift icon: This option enables you to conceal the gift icon, which is what’s utilised to call up the WooCommerce cross sale window.
- Design an icon by choosing an icon style, color, and background color, as well as the position of the icon.
- Create a popup for cross-selling: Change the colour of the backdrop, the image behind it, the text, and the price, as well as save the colour of the price.
- Template for the cross-sell popup: You have the option of using either a slider, a vertical layout with checkboxes, or a horizontal layout with checkboxes.
- When viewed on a mobile device: You can choose available templates for mobile: Drag-and-drop, scroll, or vertical with checkboxes are the three options.
- Discount bar:
- Where should the discount bar go? At the top or the bottom.
- Create the discount bar by selecting a text color, a main colour for the discount bar, and a backdrop colour for the discount bar.
- Custom CSS: Design upsell; cross-sell and discount bar as you want.
- Automatic Updates After entering your purchase code, the plugin will automatically update itself whenever a new version is released.
- The plugin supports right-to-left websites, thus everything on the back end, in pop-ups, etc. will be displayed correctly.
- Woocommerce Boost Sales is fully compatible with mobile devices and works flawlessly on all of them.
- Ajax is the technology that is used by the plugin. When a consumer adds an item to their cart, a pop-up will automatically load.
- User-friendly interface and intuitive operation are also included.
- Display upsell and cross sale popups in a number of different languages thanks to compatibility with WPML and Polylang.