WooCommerce Mailchimp Discount
You can simply maintain a healthy MailChimp list with the assistance of Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount. This plugin works by offering a one-time discount to customers who subscribe to the user’s mailchimp list. This plugin will automatically add a MailChimp subscription popup to your website. This popup may be used to collect email addresses from users, and when a user successfully subscribes to your list, the plugin will provide him with a discount voucher. The plugin will send an email with a coupon code attached to it to the user’s registered email address whenever a new user registers for your newsletter. The coupon code will be generated automatically based on the admin settings.
- Highly capable administrative backend for configuring the plugin’s settings.
- Simple discount configuration for email signups to the newsletter.
- Double opt-in ensures that only legitimate users will be sent the coupon.
- Capability to limit use of the coupon to only the email address that was registered.
- Creates one-of-a-kind discount vouchers automatically after each signup.
- Ability to establish a coupon prefix, allowing for easy identification of coupons generated by the plugin through the use of a recognisable identifier.
- Having the ability to define a specific length for the coupons that are generated by the plugin would be really helpful.
- The coupons are generated with the help of the native WooCommerce coupon system.
- If you are using woocommerce version 2.3.x or later, the email for the coupon code will use the woocommerce native template.
- The popup needs to be displayed, so exit intent.
- Support for customizable shortcodes, which enables you to add the form to any page/post or widget of your choosing.
- The ability to use shortcode alongside the popup capability, in addition to adding many forms to a single page.
- Option for the administrator to alter the cookie length used for the popup display.
- Option for the administrator to turn off popups and have signups appear only as widgets.
- The appearance and behaviour of the popup can be easily modified to correspond with the style of your website.
- This feature enables you to show or hide form fields depending on your preferences.
- Every time a user signs up for the newsletter, a fresh one-of-a-kind coupon is generated for them.
- Simple selection and configuration of the coupon for the desired products or categories.
- It is simple to exclude certain types of products and categories from the promotion.
- Ability to exclude discount on items that are already on sale.
- Provides the ability to specify the coupon validity period in terms of the number of days counting backwards from the date of registration.
- The ability to modify both the name and address associated with the email.
- Ability to set a minimum and maximum limit on the amount of a purchase that must be made in order to redeem the coupon.
- Provides the ability to modify the topic and email of the coupon code directly from the admin panel.
- This feature enables you to include predefined variables into the email body as well as the email topic.
- This feature enables you to display the MailChimp signup form in a popup window.