WooCommerce PDF Invoices
Fully Automatic Invoicing
- Each purchase triggers an immediate invoice.
- built from the ground up to work seamlessly with WooCommerce
- PDF versions of invoices are appended to regular WooCommerce emails.
- Automatically determines the store’s currency and other configurations
- Just turn it on and you’re good to go; it works wonderfully right out of the box.
Two Types Of Invoices
- Invoices are automatically created after an order is verified as complete.
- Invoices are saved as permanent PDF files after generation.
- All new orders will automatically be issued proforma invoices.
- On-the-fly order modifications are reflected in the accompanying proforma invoices.
- Invoice in both formats, or switch off one format.
Simple Invoice Management
- Invoices can be downloaded in bulk or individually.
- Proforma invoices can be issued together with the New Order emails sent to retail managers.
- Invoices must be created manually, on a regular basis, and in advance of the order being considered complete.
- If the order information was modified, the invoice must be deleted and regenerated manually.
- Using a date range picker, you can get a ZIP file containing all of your regular bills.
Buyer & Seller Details
- Name, address, and other information about the seller can be entered here.
- To create a new logo, you may either upload an image from scratch or choose one from your current media files.
- Image resizing for optimal invoice presentation is available as a paid add-on.
- Modular buyer information block editor that can adapt to any format
- We completely support custom fields in the checkout process.
Reliable Numbering System
- The document numbering scheme used by Extension is unique to that programme.
- Ensures that invoices are not sent with the same or missing digits
- Macros for the “year,” “month,” and “day” can be used to determine the beginning and end points of invoice numbers.
- At the start of each calendar year, you have the option of having your invoice number start over at 1.
- Turning off the system’s default numbering and using order numbers instead is an option.
- Change the setting for electronic billing to either automatic or manual.
- Downloadable invoices can be shown or hidden on the “View Order” page.
- Products’ IDs, SKUs, categories, and brief descriptions can be shown or hidden.
- Images of products can be shown or hidden underneath the row data.
- Indicate the amount in words or omit it completely below the sums.
- Modify the footer’s content with ease
- One can add up to four different content blocks for things like pricing, guarantees, and more.
- Different kinds of invoices should each provide unique content sections.
- There is macro support for a number of other fields, such as “order date” and “shipping method.”
- We allow the usage of any optional order field as a macro.
There are no reviews yet.