WooCommerce UPS Shipping Method
The UPS Application Programming Interface (API) provides access to shipping prices for both domestic and international packages.
The United Parcel Service (UPS) was established in 1907 in the United States as a messenger business. Since its inception, UPS has evolved into a multibillion-dollar corporation with a primary mission of facilitating commerce in every region of the world.
This application cannot be used unless SimpleXML is already installed on your server. However, it is capable of automatically converting between a variety of measures, including but not limited to inches and pounds. The Rates API will deliver exchange rates in the currency of the country in which the API was registered; therefore, it is imperative that this corresponds to the currency used by your store.
- UPS Live Prices integrated into an automated delivery cost calculator
- Auto-selected Type of pickup: Regular Pickup
- UPS calculates shipping charges based on the items in your shopping cart and the delivery address.
- Ability to allow rates negotiated by UPS
- UPS Access Point Nearest
- Restricting service to only those amenities that are physically close to the customer’s location.
- Limiting Manual UPS facilities
- Ability to get insurance added
- Fallback costs in the event of UPS API connection problems
- All UPS Sponsored Currencies
- Mode for Debug
- WooCommerce Shipping Zones Compatible