WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Premium
If you’ve been using WordPress for a long, a database cleanse is something you should definitely consider. In fact, your database could be clogged with junk that slows down and bloats your website, such as outdated revisions, orphaned post meta, spam comments, etc. To decrease the size of your database and increase the speed and functionality of your website, you should remove these superfluous data. Additionally, because the backup file will be smaller, you will be able to backup your database more quickly.
A must-have plugin that lets you clean databases, optimise databases, and more is called “Advanced Database Cleaner.”
Do you realise that, even after a plugin or theme has been removed from your WordPress website, some of its remnants could still exist in your database? like orphan cron tasks, orphan tables, and so forth. You may be aware that not all plugins and themes give your WordPress database’s upkeep a thought. As long as you keep deleting plugins and themes, remnants will build up in your database and affect how quickly your website loads. You may get rid of all those remnants and carry out a thorough database cleanup with the aid of Advanced Database Cleaner Pro. You can in the pro version.
- Sort choices based on the “creator” they belong to. They may be WP core settings, plugins options, or theme options.
- Find and eliminate orphan choices. The performance of loading data from your “wp options” database may be impacted by the presence of orphaned options, which might result in a sluggish website. It is thus crucial to clean up orphaned choices.
- Sort tables based on who created them. They may be WP core tables, plugins tables, or theme tables.
- Find and eliminate orphan tables. Regarding choices, you can also have a few orphaned tables that were made by plugins or themes you no longer use. Your database’s size will reduce if you remove orphaned tables.
- Sort all cron jobs into categories based on the « creator ». They might either be: cron jobs for plugins, themes, or the WordPress core
- Find and remove any orphan cron tasks. Some of a plugin’s or theme’s cron jobs can still be running after removal, causing WordPress to execute erroneous functions. With the pro version, you can find and remove abandoned jobs.
- Several criteria, including “name,” “creator,” “value,” and others, may be used to search and filter choices, filter tables, and filter cron tasks.
- Get premium support: We’ll give you prompt service and any technical guidance you need to effectively clean up your database.
By Using The ADC Plugin, You Will.
Get an overview
You may use the plugin to receive a quick overview of what’s going on in your database. It will offer you information about how many tables, choices, tasks, etc. you have as well as any unwanted or orphaned objects that need to be cleaned. In case something goes wrong, you may manage your database in this manner.
You may set the frequency, number of days to store the data for, and the elements that need to be cleaned, optimised, or mended. In accordance with your choices, the plugin will then automate the procedure to complete itself.
You may free up space in your database and create backups more quickly by eliminating unneeded or orphaned entries since the backup file will be smaller.
There are no reviews yet.