YITH Easy Login & Register Popup For WooCommerce
- When they are checking out on your e-commerce site, provide your consumers with an option that is user-friendly, up-to-date, and quick so that they may log in to their existing accounts or create new ones.
- Create a workable solution that is modelled after one that is sold on Amazon in order to make the process of resetting a password considerably simpler.
- Allowing consumers to retrieve their password and complete the transaction without having to exit the checkout process is one way to cut down on the amount of carts that are left unattended.
- Adjust the width of the modal window to your liking.
- Customize colours (background, overlay color, buttons, text…)
- You may select several animation effects for the modal window’s entry and exit.
- You may upload your own icon to replace the X on the Close button.
- You may decide whether the backdrop should be blurred or not.
- You may choose to close the modal window when the user clicks on the overlay, or you can choose not to.
- Utilizing an integrated editor, you may personalise the wording of each step that is displayed in the modal window.
- You have the option of logging in using your username and email address, or you can only use your email address.
- Should social logins be enabled or not?
- You can change the appearance of the social login buttons.
- Put up a default avatar that will be used for new users.
- When creating a new password, you will have the option of requiring users to input the password just once or twice.
- Pick whether you want to use the default WooCommerce recovery password option or if you want to enable the password recovery with a code (Amazon style)
- Utilizing CSS selectors, you should enable the login/register popup to appear outside of the checkout process.
- Suggestions for autocompletion when entering an email address
- To log in, either use the username of the account or the email address associated with it.
- You may sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- Ability to ignore the prompt and proceed with the checkout as a guest
- Immediately from the modal box, you can rapidly create a new account and choose a password for it.
- Simply clicking a link to get a new password reset code by email and continuing with the payment will keep you from having to exit the checkout process.
- The YITH products that we provide have all been built on the same common architecture since their inception. This ensures that all of our plugins are fully compatible with one another and makes it possible to combine them in order to get even more powerful results and more comprehensive solutions.
- We do all in our power to ensure that our products are compatible with the WordPress and WooCommerce plugins that are currently the most widely used on the market.
There are no reviews yet.